Strategic Transformation Lead P&C Corporate Insurance (M/W/X*)
AXA Group is a world leader in financial protection. We support and advise our individual and corporate customers providing them with the products and services that meet their insurance, personal protection, savings and wealth management needs. As a worldwide leader, AXA is present in 64 countries with 4,300 employees in Belgium.
Our purpose is to empower people to live a better life. We make that possible embracing diversity and through our everyday values at work, which are: Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
At AXA we realize the world is changing. We consciously choose to work more efficiently (New Way of working is part of our DNA), simply and digitally. For that reason we are investing in the training and development of our employees, in a culture of innovation, inclusion and trust.
Our 450 IT specialists in Belgium secure the IT environment, support our 638 applications and are key in the introduction and the deployment of new applications enhancing digitalization. They follow best market standards and practices, deploy applications to private and public Cloud solutions and transform data into values. We work in Agile teams focused on collaboration and exchange in order to achieve a successful product delivery.
*Diversity is important for AXA. Your identity doesn't matter - it's your talents that make the difference
As Strategic Transformation lead, you will be integrated in the Business Transformation team, where autonomy, collaboration, customer focus, commitment and positive mindset are crucial to succeed.
You will focus on the "P&C Corporate Insurance" domain and you will collaborate with the Business unit to ensure we do the right investments, at the right time, in order to achieve the strategic objectives of AXA Belgium.
We need you to take ownership of this domain for the following three dimensions:
- PLAN : Build and manage a multi-year roadmap, from content and financial perspective
- PREPARE & GUIDE: Take the lead of the preparation phase of the business transformation initiatives of your domain and defend the case together with your Business partners in appropriate governance bodies; provide guidance to the engineering teams to secure delivery phase
- CONSOLIDATE: Ensure consistency between the transformation initiatives of your domain and the others and provide a consolidated view on AXA transformation.
As a Strategic Transformation lead, you have :
- A master degree or equivalent experience and you have minimum 5 years of relevant experience;
- An experience in "P&C Corporate" domain (Products, process, business solutions…)
- An experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business;
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the insurance business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance;
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies;
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority business issues;
- The ability to abstract concepts from details and examples, and in the meantime, the ability to communicate pragmatically on these;
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be reused in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture.
And you also are:
- Fluent in French or Dutch and you are able to read/write English and understand Dutch/French;
- A very good communicator with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization, both IT and Business; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations. You deliver persuasive presentations;
- Results oriented;
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work in a collaborative model side by side with business and with Enterprise Architects;
- A Team player who is able to work effectively at all levels of an organization, with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus;
- Able to deal with competing priorities and pressure;
- Able to influence and handle possible conflicts.
AXA offers you even more than just an ideal job...
- A New World of Work which emphasizes, among other things, flexible working hours and locations and activity-based work spaces;
- An on boarding journey to facilitate your arrival and integration;
- Great possibilities for development and a large internal mobility market on which to build a fascinating career within AXA;
- An intensive well-being policy;
- A competitive Compensation & Benefits package including a range of personal benefits: lunch vouchers, group insurance, disability/hospitalization/accident insurance, mobility-related benefits, reductions on bank and insurance products, childcare during school holidays, laundry and ironing services, etc.;
- And, above all, a pleasant working environment and friendly colleagues!
Ready to dive into this adventure...? Apply for this job now.
[Back to list]
[Send job to a friend] (Please note: this link will open the page in a new browser window.)
[Postuler en ligne] (Please note: this link will open the page in a new browser window.)