Strategic Project Manager (Publishing Associate)
We’re currently searching for a Strategic Project Manager on behalf of our client, a growing, international business in the gaming sector, ranked number one in its field.
It has a highly innovative, creative and entrepreneurial working culture, and is looking for driven individuals to work closely with its clients to further drive the growth of their business.
Strategic Project Manager (Publishing Associate), Paris, France
The role will work with clients across the entire game development process.
This role would be ideally suited to someone currently working in a consulting firm looking to make a step in-house into a role that incorporates project management, portfolio management and business development, with many new clients approaching the business directly due to the company’s leading profile.
The business offers a competitive salary with significant potential bonuses and opportunities for future progression.
The Strategic Project Manager role will include:
- Sourcing and onboarding high potential clients
- Project management of the entire process bringing games to market, coordinating internal teams, including Marketing, Technical Operations and Publishing teams
- Training and coaching clients
- Managing the launch of new games to market internationally
- 2-4 years within a consulting firm or internal strategy role
- A strong educational background, minimum degree level qualification, ideally from a top European university
- An interest in the gaming sector would be beneficial, but prior experience in the sector is not required
- Strong leadership, communication and project management skills
- Fluency in English, additional languages can be beneficial, though not essential
If you are interested in applying for this Strategic Project Manager (Publishing Associate) role please register your interest using the link below, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.