Strategic Capabilities and Tender assistant
Locations: Diegem, Belgium
Functions: Sales Administration
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905715645W
As a Strategic Capabilities & Tender assistant you will provide a wide range of support activities to the Strategic Capabilities and Sales departments: Strategic Account Managers, Sales managers, Value Added Solutions Team, and Tender office.
You will have a variety of responsibilities related to meeting and communications management, general administrative support, commercial offers and pricing administration.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
* You provide administrative support to staff in areas of confidential correspondence and file management. You make meeting arrangements, travel appointments, enter data, prioritize and distribute incoming communications.
* You create and follow up purchase orders related to our Strategic Capabilities department.
* You prepare and organize department files including communications, presentations, spreadsheets, documents and reports.
* You work with employees to resolve issues: take initiative to follow up on relevant issues and actively informs on the status.
* You support the sales organisation with the drafting of commercial offers. You prepare contracts within a set template and follows up on required signatures. You process agreed commercial conditions in the relevant systems & follow up on correct implementation.
* You assist sales management in managing contract and offer extensions and the (yearly) pricing review.
* You assist the Business Analyst and Account Managers with the creation of credit notes.
* You contribute to the resolution of invoice disputes by analyzing the client's claim versus the historical price evolution and agreements made; You take initiative to partners involved to find the problem and propose a solution.
* You contribute to the drafting and lay outing of tender bid dossiers.
* Bachelor degree (or equally through experience).
* Positive team player, dynamic and entrepreneurial person who enjoys a variety of general admin as well as more specialist support tasks.
* You have the intrinsic potential to grow outside of a Management Assistant role.
* You have an excellent knowledge of Excel. Thorough knowledge of working with data and similar functions and formulas is a requirement. Experience with master data management in ERP or contract management systems is an asset.
* You can prioritize and can deal with deadlines as well as a high level of ambiguity and change. You are reliable and well organized.
* You love working in a meticulous way and with respect for existing processes. At the same time, you seek to continuously improve current ways of working and comes with suggestions on how to.
* You have a high sense of urgency and enthusiastically take initiative to drive things forward.
* You have a strong knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
* High proficiency in Dutch, French and English is necessary.
What's in it for you…?
"Caring for the world, one person at a time…"
As an employee, we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)