STABILITY ENGINEER - PHARMA Heist-Op-Den-Berg
For one of our pharma clients we are looking for a STABILITY ENGINEER (M/F).
* Managing the stability program
* Writing protocols and report (Results, Product review reports…)
* Managing climatic chambers
* Impact assessments of Change Control Management (GCM)
* Perform continuous improvement project (cost, efficiency…)
* Lead stability investigations
* Internal and external contacts
* Follow up and evaluation of analytical and microbiology results
* Works to assure communication across work teams
* You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree with at least 3 years' experience in the industry.
* Experience in stability and/or regulatory affairs are a plus.
* Knowledge of cGMP requirements is a plus.
* You possess good verbal and written communication skills.
* You can work precisely and accurately.
* You are a team player with the ability to work independently and to work in global cross-functional project teams.
* You have a proactive attitude and take initiative.
* You have demonstrated strong problem solving skills.
* You are open for innovation and proposal of new ideas.
* You have good creativity thinking skills.
* You are able to effectively manage workload and prioritize activities.
* You can handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to meet critical milestones and goals.
* You have strong computer skills, including experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* You are fluent in Dutch and English.
* You have good statistical knowledge: experience with Minitab program is a plus.
You will receive an attractive salary package with interesting fringe benefits, all in an exciting work environment where you have the ample opportunity to grow and to develop.
Interested? Apply via email@example.com
Select Projects is part of an international full-service Human Resources organization: Select HR. Select Projects specializes in offering solutions through projectsourcing. From our offices in Belgium, the Netherlands and Dubai, we provide support to companies who need experienced specialists / project staff in several areas. We distinguish ourselves by our good follow-up and service to all our customers and our employees.
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY
Administrative Support & Secretarial
T 016 66 00 90
didn't find what you were looking for?
Please send us your resume and we will contact you as soon as possible with an interesting offer!
* DATA SUPPORT - SAP - PHARMA Heist-Op-Den-Berg
* STABILITY ENGINEER Heist-Op-Den-Berg
* QUALITY RISK MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT Heist-Op-Den-Berg
View all vacancies