Sr. Manager Warehouse and Contract Management
Locations: Courcelles, Belgium
Functions: Plant Management
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905765303W
The J&J DELIVER organization strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution, customer service, logistics and transportation across Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
DELIVER supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. DELIVER EMEA manages a complex network of Distribution centers (DC's) and Customer Services centers across Europe, Middle East and Africa and supports multiple distribution channels to J&J's broad range of customers.
The Courcelles EDC is a strategic pillar of the EMEA HMD Supply Chain network. The site team strives to delight patients, customers and business partners by realizing a flawless distribution of Hospital Medical Devices to hospitals, affiliates and export customers worldwide.
Purpose of position:
As a member of the site management team, reporting to the site director, you team up and collaborate with all actors on the site (3PL, peers, support teams) to ensure warehouse operations and processes are effectively managed and continuously improved to comply with the growing customer-, compliance- and business requirements.
* Collaborating/coordinating with our service provider to ensure the contractual metrics (D2D, weekly, monthly) are met. Managing the related cost aspects (CPO, CIP, ad hoc, …) of the contract and ensuring deviations/additions are documented, challenged, commercially aligned and formalized.
* As overall process owner of the (automated) warehousing processes, you take care that project initiatives, that impact the site layout, are supporting the longterm site process strategy. You support and initiate engineering projects to continuously improve the site effectivity and to increase the customer experience.
* You manage the strategic site facility plan (space) and ensure site readiness for new process- or product introductions.
* You keep oversight on engineering and technical maintenance matters.
* You drive continuous improvement, aligned with the DELIVER vision, strategy and standards (JJOS).
* You embrace a culture of Safety & Compliance.
* You coordinate a small team that supports in managing the challenges as mentioned above.
Education / qualifications
* Education: Master degree in Logistics / Engineering / Supply Chain.
* A minimum of five (5) years of (senior) managerial experience in a complex operational environment, with achievements in operations & process management, process improvement, project management, engineering and cost management.
* An experience in distribution and/or management of outsourced activities is an asset.
* Good technical and logistics skills, needs to have a holistic vision on all aspects of an operational site. Promotes simple, pragmatic but compliant solutions.
* Customer oriented.
* Team player, cultivates collaboration, J&J Credo ambassador.
* Strong analytical skills, high level of accuracy, good acumen on cost management, cost improvement, operations finance.
* Candidate must be comfortable with ambiguity, possess good communication and negotiation skills, and be able to work in a dynamic and continuously changing environment.
* Communicates fluent in English and French.