Sr. Manager Data Analytics Quality
Multiple Locations: Beerse, Belgium; Schaffhausen, Switzerland; Latina, Italy; Leiden, Netherlands; Cork, Ireland
Functions: Quality (Generalist)
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905764546W
The Senior Manager Quality Data Analytics is responsible for the development and execution of the Janssen Supply Chain Quality Data Intelligence and Data Analytics strategy. He/she drives predictive, preventive and proactive Quality and Compliance through data-driven key prevention strategic initiatives in support of the JSC Quality, the Pharma Quality and the Manufacturing for the Future Strategy.
This responsibility includes understanding the key Quality business processes and their systems, the data used and generated by these processes, and the ability to translate the data into business opportunities through data analytics.
In this position, the Sr. Manager Quality Data Analytics develops a coordinated and consistent approach to Quality data collection, analysis and visualization to enable better decisions and reliability/business performance insights.
Furthermore, he/she assists in defining data system requirements in collaboration with Quality Systems and the Business Unit IT and will develop a framework for data integration creating operational intelligence and enabling Janssen Supply Chain Quality (JSCQ) to achieve its strategic objectives. Through partnering in defining an infrastructure for data extraction from multiple sources and providing insight in the analytical tools and skills to turn the data into business insights and opportunities, the function is at the center of data availability, data quality and data usability safeguarding.
This position is responsible to provide predictive analytics on Qualitybusiness performance throughout of the JSC.
Building relationships with global groups such as Advanced Analytics (Data Sciences), Business Unit IT, Quality Systems and the operational Quality Units is central. This helps to identify opportunities where data and analytics solutions can help drive business solutions in the field of Industrialized Quality and Intrinsic Quality.
The Sr. Manager Quality Data Analytics translates business challenges into core data science and data visualization experiments and projects, significantly increasing the data savviness of the JSCQ organization. This role includes providing training and coaching to all levels of the JSCQ organization, and identifying industry and IT trends related to data intelligence, data analytics, data modeling & visualization techniques and tools to enable strategic planning in JSC Quality.
* Development and execution of the Janssen Supply Chain Quality Data Intelligence and Data Analytics strategy through targeted pilots and experiments and appropriate upscaling, and create insight and identify opportunities for quality business performance improvement.
* Establish and maintain Supply Chain and Enterprise partnerships in Data Science and Big Data application initiatives and projects, and translate to JSCQ roles & responsibilities.
* Increasing the data savviness of the JSCQ organization through training and on-the-job/in-project data analytics support.
* Identify industry and IT trends related to data intelligence, data analytics, data modeling & visualization techniques and tools to enable strategic planning in JSC Quality.
* Representing the Transformational Quality CoE in relevant meetings, including but not limited to JSCQ, Janssen Quality, JSC and JJSC, Industry groups/networks.
THE KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Solid understanding of advanced analytics (statistics, simulation, modeling techniques) required.
* Excellent technical writing skills with the ability to draft, align, and drive structured technical writing is required.
* Superior strategic thinking, problem-solving and collaboration skills.
* Must be able to identify and evaluate business problems or opportunities, and to determine the extent to which data analytics can provide a viable solution.
* Must be able to translate the business problem/opportunity to a data analytics project, and to lead the transformation of large data sets into actionable information in an easy-to-understand format to support organizational decision making through the use of advanced analytical tools.
* Broad and sound knowledge of software platforms, ideally with a focus on the pharmaceutical industry (e.g Empower, Trackwise, Compliance Wire) is preferred.
* Financial savvy, versed in operational and project budgeting (OPEX, CAPEX and headcount) and experience in PRINCE2/PMI and Process Excellence (eg. Design Excellence, Six Sigma) tools and methodology is preferred to ensure successful management of data analytics projects.
* Knowledge of the business environment inside a quality organization across various roles (e.g., Quality operations, Quality Systems, pre-production Quality Assurance, validation, market quality, regulatory) and deep understanding of (pharmaceutical) product and process development and associated quality requirements is an asset.
* Sound experience in translating and communicating technical data-related insights and strategies across all levels of the organization is critical for this role. Managing multiple priorities, maintaining confidentiality, and operating with poise and professionalism in a complex, high-profile, matrixed and rapidly changing environment is required.
* Excellent oral and written presentation skills is required
* Fluent verbal and written English communication skills is required
* Credo responsibilities