Specialist, Energy Management
* Requisition ID: WD167024
* Position: Full-Time Regular
* Open date: Jun 13, 2018 2:09 PM
* Functional area: Engineering
* Required degrees: Not Indicated
Select Locale Email a friend
Act as the energy monitoring specialist for GSK Belgium to allocate internal energy costs and optimize energy efficiency and energy monitoring and to ensure technical troubleshooting linked to these
Your responsibilities are:
* You will support energy strategy implementation plan and support initiatives to reduce energy consumptions.
- Issue tender files related to installation, commissioning, energising, use, troubleshooting of metering equipment and of data monitoring and collection systems.
- Support and follow-up of projects linked to implementation of energy meters.
- Manage field works and documentation.
* You will collect and compute data related to energies (water, gas, electricity, fuel a.o.) are available, are adequately reported and ensure associated costs are internally allocated to internal customers.
- Encoding and analysis of data to detect probable failures or wrong data
- Diagnose and investigate meters showing suspicious data.
- Organise and harmonise data collection by field operators
- Assess current metering of energies and utilities networks to install relevant (sub-)meters for internal energy costs allocation.
- Encode manually data from external Suppliers into relevant GSK systems.
- Cross-check external data vs.internal data and investigate discrepancies.
- Perform backcharge calculations of energy costs onto the MPUs (allocate energy costs) and manage / improve the tool used therefore.
* Support deployment of industry best practices in terms of energy management and monitoring and deliver relevant trainings in his domain.
* Support Energy & Utilities purchases by Procurement by analysing energies flows and trends and by supporting both the mid-term 3-years vision and quarterly adjustments.
* Ensure support to internal customers through e-ticketing system.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
* Engineering degree in Mechanical/ Electricity/ Electro mechanical
* 2-5 years' experience in industrial environment is a plus
* Good knowledge of energy flow system (fluid, piping, electricity …)
* Shows flexibility and adaptability
* French / English speaker
* Project management experience is a plus.
* Extensive knowledge ofindustrial or pharmaceutical facilities is a plus
Master Engineering in Mechanical/ Electricity/ Electro mechanical
GSK - one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
Our Department BeEM - Hard Technologies gives transversal technical support to ensure vaccines production by Belgian Operations
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application/selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements you will have the opportunity to let us know what specific assistance you require. This will help us to make suitable arrangements to support you throughout our selection process.