Software Quality Assurance Manager - 1900329
Barco Enterprise is looking for a new colleague in the Quality team. The Software Quality Assurance Engineer, will monitor and drive the quality assurance strategies for our software platforms and respective products. Being a guide to our teams in the Product and Software development, with an Agile mindset, aiming at best quality assurance practices and delivering on meeting regulatory, security and Customer satisfaction needs.
We welcome a pragmatic experienced colleague excelling in Agile Scrum, Software Quality Control techniques and having knowledge of Software (ISO) standards. Experience in SW collaboration Products is an asset. This role will be positioned in our Headquarters and will cover the Product/Field, Process/System and Site Quality for both locations Kortrijk and Taipei within the division Meeting experience and Learning experience.
Software Quality Assurance
* Ensure the teams know and apply the defined Software Quality Assurance Strategy
* Define the interaction and performance monitoring needs within the development cycle
* Interact with international cross-functional teams to facilitate highest possible quality
* Collaborate with the teams to continuously adapt processes to improve Quality within SW design, development, testing and release management
* Actively participate in different New Product Introduction processes, software design reviews and releases milestones
* Provide inputs serving the software release decision, ensuring verification and validation activities are carried out by the teams before release
Product Content Quality
* Provide structural feedback from field towards the teams, using Customer Surveys input and classic field tickets or trend analysis
* Collaborate with Product Owner in Roadmap planning, Sprint planning and Sprint reviews of Products to understand and prioritize issues, risks and opportunities and create focus for improvements
* Chair the Product Quality Meeting and upon demand provide signed Certificate of Conformity
* Authority to hold the production for major non conformity
* Inform and ask for corrective and preventive actions to all stakeholders of the division.
System Process Quality
* Ensure the teams use methodologies and processes meeting both ISO9001, GDPR, OSS and ISO27001 requirements.
* Conduct internal audits and reviews to ensure defined Quality Assurance practices are executed within the Software Design life cycle
* Follow-up and report process compliance and ensure required process corrective actions or business improvement opportunities are followed up
We are looking for a Barco employee who:
* Master, or equivalent experience, in computer science, engineering or related discipline.
* Experience with Agile Scrum practices and Software Quality techniques
* Familiar with Open source, GDPR, ITIL and ISO standards is a plus
* Experience in SW collaboration Products, application software or AVoIP is an asset
* Hands on, open-minded profile, with coaching attitude to adopt agile methodologies and quality assurance processes both for embedded and application software
* Ability to influence and motivate teams to go the extra mile and work on continuous improvement.
* Experience in collaborating in an international context.
* Ability to work autonomous and effectively in a fast paced and changing environment.
* Excellent verbal and communication skills. Fluent spoken and written English
* An interesting & challenging job with lot's of autonomy
* An international high-tech environment and a modern working environment
* Barco was awarded Top Employer in 2016 for it's excellent working conditions