Software Development Engineer M/F
About us :
A leading international provider of solutions and expertise, specializing in the fields of digital systems and business performance
The SCALIAN Group provides support to major industrial and service-sector companies to help them define and implement their projects in two fields:
Embedded and critical systems, IoT, information systems and digital solutions for businesses
Management of projects, quality and industrial performance
Our client is in the field of Aerospace sector .
Within the ATE engineering team, in close-cooperation with the IVVQ (Integration Verification Validation Qualification) engineering team, you will be in charge of the analysis of test specification, and will develop / modify the corresponding software. This software will be used to interact with the DUT (Device Under Test) through the ATE hardware in order to validate the electrical behavior of the DUT.
Development/adaptation of test software implementing the test specification, including:
- Test specification analysis
- Software development, in Python, using the TAS-B proprietary SW platform PePyt
- Software unit test/verification
- PePyt platform Database definition (e.g. test parameters)
- Software documentation
- Software configuration management
- Integration tests with the ATE and the DUT
- Automatic report generation configuration
- IVVQ and production teams support
- Master in computer science engineering
- Excellent knowledge of :
o software engineering
o programming in Python
o configuration management using GIT / BitBucket
o electrical characteristics measurement techniques
- Good knowledge of communication protocols (Ethernet, TCP/IP, CAN, MIL-STD-1553, UART, …)
- Knowledge of electrical security rules (BA4)
- Experience in software maintenance
- Autonomous & rigorous
- Excellent interpersonal skills (leadership, sound judgment, synthesis)
- Respect budget, planning and able to work to deadlines
- > 3 years experience in software development and verification
- French and English knowledge, written and spoken
- Knowledge of electronics is an advantage
- Familiar with Agile method and Scrum framework
What do we offer ?
We offer a competitive salary package and attractive extra-legal conditions (company car, hospitalization insurance, restaurant vouchers, eco vouchers, etc.). The function is varied and offers the means for personal development.
Position to be filled quickly in CDI, based in Charleroi. Do you want to develop in a stimulating environment based on close management within a Group that is committed to its employees through training and professional development? If you are looking for an innovative project, then apply!