Software Architect Java (2018 - G35)
April 10, 2018
Our clients' end-users are increasingly demanding more personalized relevant content, seamlessly delivered via multiple channels with faster, instantaneous responses in new innovative ways. They are driving the need for new standards and outside-in transformation of companies. This opens-up a completely new spectrum of opportunities for our clients to increase customer advocacy and drive growth.
Capgemini provides a one-stop digital transformation capability through his global Digital Customer Experience (DCX) service line. It includes market-leading research, real deep and broad technology and innovation know-how, as well as SaaS-based integration assets and other IP assets. These are supported by a best-of-breed digital partner ecosystem, our unique culture of collaboration and innovative commercial and service models across different sectors. In short, we are empirical, we are collaborative, we are practice proven and we are innovators.
Capgemini DCX Service practice has a remit to design, build and support some of the largest, most comprehensive and most innovative Digital solutions in the enterprise technology world, enabling its customer to exploit new web opportunities, digital transformation initiatives and achieve successful relationships and communications with online customers and employees. For more information about our Digital Customer Experience offering, we welcome you to visit http://www.capgemini.com/dcx
We are looking for a Software Architects Java responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and implement these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
* Design and implement a complete solution based on Java technologies, including security and integration aspect
* Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
* Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
* Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
* Experienced with various architecture types such as fat-client solutions, web applications, Web Services (Rest, SOAP), SOA & ESB services.
* Experienced with integration, security & authentication
* Team leading experience
* Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
* Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
* Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks
* Experience with both external and embedded databases
* Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
* Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
What do we offer ?
* A unique environment for your personal development
* A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
* Wide range of training and development opportunities
* A competitive salary package
April 10, 2018
Bachelor's degree or equivalent