The Site Security engineer is responsible for protecting an organization’s system and energetic assets against advanced persistent external/internal threats as well as for designing, developing, installing, managing and/or maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control the security of a site.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the budget, the timing and the quality of the engineering works is executed as required. You will make sure that the projects assigned to you will be executed in accordance to our quality system and our H&S rules;
- You participate in the design of the project related to Site security: evaluate the most appropriate technical solutions; feasibility studies, studies;cost estimates
- You have knowledge in low voltage systems : power supply/cabling/electrical diagrams / (security)lighting/lightning protection/ also in other technologies like (AV/ fire alarm/ PA/ IPTV/ IP intercom/ BMS)
- You have an international mindset and collaborate with our offices abroad for certain engineering tasks and take the necessary actions to guarantee the required quality.
- You keep up with the standards, guidelines and new techniques and developments in your discipline and report these to your team members or colleagues;
- You have a Master Degree in Engineering;
- You speak fluently English and have a good knowledge of French and/or Dutch;
- You can work autonomously
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills ;
- You have ability to work remotely within a team spread over 3 sites in Belgium;