Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
* Area of Interest
Sales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
* Job Type
* Technology Interest
* Job Id
Services Sales is one of the most important areas for our future growth in Cisco as we move more and more towards an annuity business or recurring business. Our Services Sales is key to drive growth in all areas of our service offerings but also to increase adoption in the market of our new technology. You will work with all segments in the market: High Touch Enterprise, Public, Commercial, Service Provider with Customer Led as well as Partner Led engagements.
Cisco seeks an effective leader to join our sales organization in the role of Manager, Service Sales Belgium and Luxembourg (BeLux). With the increasing importance of Services, Software and Solution Selling within Cisco's Go-to-Market model, the role requires a strong leader with the ability to drive change. This is a great opportunity for someone with proven sales and consulting experience to lead a talented team that plays a vital role in leading Cisco's journey towards Service-led customer engagements.
Who You'll Work With
In this position, you will be a mentor and guide to your team of sales professionals (Individual Contributors as well as your extended team), provide planning and strategic support, and serve as an authority for resolving issues in escalated or highly strategic sales situations. You will be the lead interface to both the product sales teams as well as the EMEAR functions and you will be a full member of the North Service Sales Management Team.
What You'll Do
In this highly visible role you will be responsible for Leadership of the Service Sales team in BeLux - both hard line and dotted line through collaboration, influence and respect.
- Build customized Service models for our top customers to help them to achieve their business objectives
- Work closely with Cisco's partners to complement Cisco's offering and to integrate Cisco's Services into their portfolio
- Provide account management on focused new and renewal opportunities to ensure service revenue and achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed Service bookings targets on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Increase Service penetration across all customer segments.
- Align the Services sales team with product sales teams and functions to achieve sales stretch goals.
- Closely team with the Service Delivery organization to ensure our Services models fit our customer requirements
- Recognize the importance of customer satisfaction and empower the team to achieve the customer satisfaction target with best-of-class support.
- Plan, propose and participate in annual budget, staff and business plan process to build team and achieve financial goals. Manage operation expenses to meet the company financial goals.
- Manage staff by providing performance feedback and guidance in addition to annual salary and career advancement review.
- Champion and lead cross functional initiatives to create new programs and resolve issues
- Promote Cisco services in external marketplace - both to customers and channel partners
Who You Are
* You bring 10 years or more of field-based customer service and sales experience in a high-technology environment
* You have a comfort level with solutions selling and finance, an attitude for identifying customer needs and opportunities
* Strong negotiation and closing skills - Ability to manage large complex Services opportunities and Customer engagements
* Ability to manage and direct sales strategies to customers as well as aligning with channel partners.
* A solid understanding of legal contracts.
* Excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills required, in English, French and Dutch.
* Team player, with proven ability to manage by influence
* Strong skills in strategic planning, customer relations and retention, contract development and negotiation, support operations and business management
* Proven track record of collaboration across multiple organizations
* Solid understanding of IT Service Management and the ability to map differentiated Cisco Services into existing or new IT Service setups
* Must be excellent communicator, team builder and motivator with a proven ability to provide leadership while exhibiting outstanding interpersonal communication and coaching skills.
* Must be organized and self-motivated
* Ability to drive change in complex environments