Innovation as a Service - Project/Lean Manager | Diegem/Antwerp
Being part of the Big Four, EY - like other corporations - is on the verge of becoming a more innovative and even more entrepreneurial company. This is necessary because we need to develop new business models, based on technology, to stay ahead of potential competition and startups. That's where The Factory comes in.
The Factory is an environment completely dedicated to innovation, co-creation & conception of digital solutions for EY and our clients. The latter refers to innovation as a service, for which we are looking for a project manager with a proven track record in the above mentioned fields of expertise, to offer the specific knowledge and methodologies of the Factory to our corporate customers.
For our team at The Factory, we are looking for a project manager for all Innovation-as-a-service related projects. Innovation As A Service is a big focus of our team: we offer our expertise and knowhow in the field of corporate innovation to clients and guide them with workshops on ideation, design thinking, lean startup methodology, etc. In addition, we will organize hackathons, Launchpad Meetups and co-creation tracks to enable the synergy between startups and corporates. In short: with this offering, we will be the go-to partner for all corporate innovation related projects and programs.
Intrigued? Contact email@example.com!
This is you:
* Frontrunner in digital developments, good insights in & affinity with technology as a driver for innovation. Familiar with lean startup, new service development, design thinking, corporate innovation, customer development methodologies etc.
* Experience in implementing and managing innovation projects in a complex, international environment. A proven track record of delivering results (quality, time, budget).
* Curiosity to explore, early adapt, create and share innovation.
* Strong analytical skills to identify areas for opportunities and synthesize results.
* Want to work in a startup-like environment, with short communication lines and in a small team but knows the corporate way of working.
* Ability to build bridges and an internal community, with a positive attitude, drive and energy.
* High profile communicator (story telling) in both Dutch and English to build & unite the innovation community.
* Team player.
* Freedom and flexibility to execute your role in the way you work best.
* Room for personal development in a small, young & enthusiastic team.
* An interesting salary package with fringe benefits.
* A front row position in driving innovation within a leading international company.