PEC is an international technology supplier with a local presence in Europe (Belgium, Hungary and Germany), the United States, China and Japan. We offer solutions and expertise in Energy Storage Devices (Cell, Module and Battery) Testing Equipment, Cell Manufacturing Equipment and Cash Operations for Central Banks.
In our energy storage division, PEC employees are working on the technology and equipment for the development and manufacturing of tomorrow’s renewable energy sources. For more information, visit us at www.peccorp.com.
For our Headquarters we are looking for a Servive Engineer.
You will be a team member of the After Sales group and report to the After Sales Manager. You will become an expert of PEC’s advanced test and manufacturing equipment, with the following main responsibilities:
- On-site installation, training and commissioning
- Customer support
- Field Service (world-wide)
We are looking for a highly motivated professional with a strong maturity and ability to communicate with customers. Candidates should have a good knowledge of Electronics, Embedded Software, Oracle and Microsoft platforms, and must be willing to travel internationally (>50%).
- Bachelor or Master’s degree from an accredited college in Electronics or a related discipline, or equivalent through experience
- Driver’s license
- An exciting job in an international and hi-tech working environment
- Challenging career opportunities and the chance to take initiative
- A competitive salary package including extra-legal health insurance
- Additional benefits for business travel
Up for the challenge?
Technologielaan 12, 3001 Heverlee, Belgium
Tel. +32 16 39 83 53