Service Delivery Manager (Managed Analytics) (190000IP)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
The Deloitte Analytics Platform Team is a dynamic and highly skilled team responsible for the development and operations of Deloitte's Cloud Analytics Platform. The platform has existed for over 9 years and is constantly evolving and growing in both size and capabilities. We deliver complete business solutions powered by our Analytics engines and Development Platform.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Service Delivery Manager candidate who can strengthen our team in a context of strong growth.
* You are Service Manager on a Big Data Analytics platform
* You directly interact with the client on very regular basis and build a relationship of trust
* You are responsible for the delivered Service quality at a Client
* You identify, prioritise, plan and followup on client needs
* You have a critical view on processes, process hardening, cost efficiency
* You have a bird view on all provided activities at the Client and take ownership of general quality of Service.
* You will directly interact with our core Platform team which builds and operates the Cloud Analytics Platform
* You contribute in improving governance and operational processes in Service delivery
* You're part of a fixed team of young and flexible Cloud Analytics experts;
* Work according to a Service Delivery Improvement Plan to ensure continuous improvement of Services
Competencies and Skills Required
* Good leadership skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
* Detail oriented and diligent.
* Entrepreneurial by nature with a strong sense of ownership.
* Excellent knowledge of standard office applications
* Strong interest for Analytics applications and solution building
* You have significant experience as a Service Delivery Manager
* You obtained a degree as Industrial Engineer Information Technology or similar;
* You are open to work in an international environment.
* You are fluent in English and Dutch or French. Additional languages are a plus.
* A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
* An inspiring place to work with attention on a positive atmosphere and good team spirit;
* Opportunities for learning where needed;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
: Business Operations