Senior Technician VTC (NATO Security Clearance)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ's a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our prestigious customer we are looking for: Senior Technician VTC
Under the direction of "VCC Section Head", the "Engineer (VCC)" or his/her Shift leader, the VTC Senior Technician will perform duties such as the following:
- Perform VTC Resource and Service Management & Operations
- Operate VTC Concierge Services
- Operate VTC Scheduling Services
- Operate VTC Video-bridging Services
- Operate VTC recording, playback and streaming services
- Create, report, track and close VTC Resource and Service Trouble Tickets
- Monitor, collect and survey VTC Resource and Service Trouble Tickets
- Identify, verify and diagnose suspected malfunctioning VTC Resources and Services through monitoring (active and pro-active)
- Perform corrective actions under direction of NSII Level 3 VTC Engineers, the Engineer (VCC), the Principal Technician (VCC)
- Mark faulty interfaces and subcomponents at the logical level;
- Monitor and report VTC Resource and Service Performance and Quality
- Support End-2-End VTC Service Testing
- Perform additional VCC
- Related duties as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3 years recent experience in VTC Operations
- Minimum 4 years recent practical experience configuring, installing and troubleshooting industry standard VTC Endpoints from both Polycom and Cisco
- Minimum 3 years recent practical experience configuring, installing and troubleshooting industry standard VTC Infrastructure Hardware from both Polycom and Cisco, including (Polycom RMX, MGC, RSS and Cisco MSE, Codian)
- Minimum 1 year recent experience in AV Control Systems (Crestron, AMX) with a good understanding of AV Systems configuration and monitoring
- Experience with Conference Room Scheduling Solutions
- Prior experience in working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements;
- Knowledge of NATO responsibilities and organizations, including ACO and ACT
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Windows Operating Systems, MS Office, Linux, PC Hardware, Networking Hardware, Networking Protocols, Videoconferencing Hardware, Videoconferencing Protocols
-Knowledge: Functional knowledge of Video Conferencing Protocols and Standards
- Vocational Training in IT related field with 5 years of experience or Diploma of secondary
Full details on application - Relocation assistance provided, if applicable.
Please note that this position is also open to freelancers (independent contractors).
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service - To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 60,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
Serco European Agencies
Salary Salary information available upon application.
Job Reference B018/NATO/New/2995
Contract Type Fixed term / PAYE
Closing Date No Expiry Date
Job Category IT Professionals
Business Unit Other
Location Mons, Belgium
Date posted 07 November, 2018
* Add to watchlist
* Print this job
* Refer a friend for this job
Your email address
Your friend's email address