Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
What we expect from you:
- Work on projects with clients to improve their supply chains. Examples of projects are: working capital optimization, global supply chain transformation, logistics and distribution network redesign, etc.
- Activities during projects mainly consist of performing thorough research & analyses (qualitative and quantitative), supporting workshops & taking interviews, synthesizing results into recommendations for our clients and support them during the implementing of identified recommendations.
- Act as a true team player in the project team and collaborate with different functions at our client's site: Procurement, Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, HR, IT, etc.
- Support the team on further business development activities by helping in developing sales offers, manage relationships with business partners, support in development of articles, marketing plan, events, etc.
- Coach junior colleagues who start on SCS projects.
Our added value:
- State-of-the-art and proven frameworks, methodologies and tools in the field of Supply Chain management, project management, enterprise value delivery, etc.
- Our industry focus is on businesses for which the supply chain is a critical asset and factor for success: Consumer Food and Beverages, Life Sciences, CPG, Chemicals, Manufacturing and Distribution.
- Unrivalled multi-disciplinary capability - Deloitte can draw from a pool of industry and SCS experts, complemented where needed with experts from our audit, tax & legal, accounting, and enterprise risk.
- Local presence with a global reach - Deloitte's depth and spread of global Consulting operations addresses our clients' needs for global solutions.
Learning opportunities for you:
- Working for multinational organizations in diverse industries such as Consumer Food Beverage, Life Sciences, (Petro-) Chemicals, Industrial Manufacturing, Automotive, etc.
- Broadening your consulting skills to provide a pragmatic approach to complex problems at all levels in our client's organization and to develop value-added solutions with a real business impact.
- Deepening your expertise in different aspects of Supply Chain Management, depending on your interest: Cost-to-Serve, Operational Excellence, Supply Chain Planning, Sourcing & Procurement, Logistics & Distribution, etc.
- You have a Master's degree in Engineering or Economics and at least 2 to 5 years of relevant (consulting) experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Supply Chain Network and Footprint design;
- Inventory Management and Optimization;
- Supply Chain Cost and Profitability Management (Cost-to-Serve, Portfolio Optimization, Cost-of-Complexity);
- Sourcing and Procurement;
- Sales & Operations Planning, Demand Management, Supply Chain Process Optimization;
- Operational Excellence, Lean Six Sigma.
- Your experience encompasses the concept development, as well as the project implementation and change management perspective in these areas of competence.
- Having an APICS certificate is a plus.
- In addition, you are a team player with strong communication skills, and you have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- We are looking for professionals that are open to work in an international environment, abroad if needed.
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch/French with a good basic knowledge of the other language.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.