(Senior) Sales Effectiveness Technology Consultant
(Senior) Sales Effectiveness Technology Consultant (190000UX)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services, legal and tax advice. In Belgium, we are the largest professional service provider. Our firm offers services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
This position is situated in our Commercial Excellence team, where we develop result-driven methodologies to help our clients transform their commercial, marketing, and sales strategies into future proof and actionable plans to gain competitive advantage and boost profitability. To confirm that the right actions are taken, we embed data, analytics and visualization techniques as standard enablers in our approach.
* You will leverage your technological affinity and enthusiasm to design and implement models on sales performance management, including sales forecasting, sales incentives, territory management…
* We advise our clients in a "tool agnostic"-modus, and, amongst others, make use of tools like Anaplan and Qliksense. You will be part of the development of a "Salesforce Effectiveness" asset suit, called "the force", consisting of several sales performance management initiatives;
* You will use this asset suit for internal training and external business development such as creating client proposals and delivering state-of-the-art sales demos in combination with experienced Strategy consultants;
* You will operate in an agile and flexible start-up environment within and with the support of a large enterprise;
* You will coach and develop others, and at the same time be coached and developed by your peers and seniors.
* You will contribute to a wide range of projects across various industries, helping our clients cope with the challenges they are facing;
* You will be responsible to translate your expertise and background in building "tools" or assets in both a project and firm context;
* Be a trusted advisor on Anaplan & Qliksense transformation/implementations to our clients throughout the delivery of your projects;
* Communicate analyses and recommendations in both written and oral communication with internal and client leadership;
* Be a driving force in our (inter)national business growth, recognizing and seizing opportunities in the market in collaboration with our Anaplan & Qliksense partner;
* Coach the team towards results and be an inspiring leader;
* Build relationships between Deloitte and the client's project team;
* Provide professional development opportunities and feedback for junior team members.
Successful candidates will have a degree from a top-tier academic institution, have several years of relevant business experience, and the ability to meet each of the following criteria:
* A minimum of 3-4 years of previous work experience within relevant fields;
* Proven track record on translating business requirements into technological solutions;
* Experience developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing business solutions;
* Existing knowledge of, or experience in, Anaplan or Qliksense is not required, however is considered a plus either through implementation experience or as an end user;
* You have affinity with sales performance management, including and not limited to sales forecasting, promotion management, tender excellence, sales incentives, … ;
* Experience in other types of sales or commercial related activities such as direct selling, pricing, go-to-market strategies, … are considered a plus;
* Knowledge of, or experience in certain management reporting principles (e.g. KPI definition, scorecards, etc.) is considered a plus;
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal;
* Project management skills, and people management and development skills with a strong focus on team development;
* As projects can happen in an international context, willingness to travel is required;
* Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French.
Personal Qualities Valued
Intellectually powerful and agile: curious, rigorous, and creative
* Emotionally intelligent: high ability to build strong relationships that inspire openness and trust; to collaborate in teamwork settings with colleagues and clients; and to balance inquiry and advocacy in all personal interactions;
* Comfortable with working on difficult issues where there can be no definitive "right" answer; patient in the face of uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity;
* Capable of working on multiple, overlapping tasks in a fast-paced environment;
* Able to take initiative and make things happen with moderate supervision and guidance.
* A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
* A variety of projects with customers form various industries all over the world;
* Access to a large catalogue of world class trainings;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits and a mobility package;
* Opportunities to further develop your career.
: Strategy, Analytics and M&A