(Senior) Manager People Analytics (190000CY)
At Deloitte's Human Capital practice, the worlds of business, people, and technology intersect to transform the way our clients work. We are a trusted advisor and leading implementation partner working with companies and governments around the world.
In our People Analytics practice, we are committed to helping companies understand and achieve the full benefits of their people analytics strategy and practice. We help organizations to make smarter, more strategic and more informed talent and business decisions by moving from descriptive to predictive analytics, determining patterns and predicting future outcomes, potential risks and opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced People Analytics Manager to strengthen the team. In this role, you will be a close partner to our client's HR and functional leaders, introducing them to and guiding them through the world of people analytics. In addition, you take on a key position within the leadership team, developing our people, our approach and our business with the ultimate mission of delivering innovative and market differentiating approaches and impactful solutions. You will:
* Become a trusted advisor to our clients on best practices and market trends in People Analytics;
* Bring a depth of understanding on how the analysis of complex organizational and people data unlocks insights that directly address talent challenges and business objectives;
* Shape, lead and implement effective strategic analytical projects across a variety of HR and people domains;
* Effectively engage with our clients in such a way that the data/insights result in improved decision-making and enhanced business outcomes;
* Lead, develop, and grow the team by setting clear directions and acting as a true coach to our team members;
* Proactively create opportunities within the market to bring our expertise to existing and new clients.
* You have a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience, including client-facing consulting experience;
* You have an outspoken passion for and a proven track record in People Analytics. You truly understand and appreciate how advanced people analytics can positively impact the talent function and overall organizational performance;
* You excel in developing and delivering powerful stories from complex data which effectively engage others and result in better decision making;
* You have a solid understanding of statistics, statistical analysis, and data modeling techniques;
* You are a natural and inspiring leader, an excellent communicator, a charismatic relationship builder, and a strong team player;
* You are a dedicated project manager - defining project scopes and budgets, writing proposals, managing resources, mitigating risks, resolving issues, and reporting on status;
* You have a flexible work style and mind-set. The scope and content of work will frequently change depending on the portfolio of projects;
* You have a commercial attitude - you are able to identify opportunities and convert them into projects;
* You have a university degree. A post-graduate degree is an asset;
* You thrive in an international environment and like to travel where needed;
* You are fluent in English and Dutch and/or French.
* A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are limitless;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
* A large diversity in project engagements;
* A team of more than 140 enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Human Capital colleagues who are passionate about what they do;
* The opportunity to be a leader and innovator in the people analytics field;
* Our business activities are centralized in Deloitte's Gateway office based in Brussels (Zaventem). Projects could be both nationally (BE) or internationally (EU) based.
: Human Capital