(Senior) Manager Operational Assurance (190000BL)
What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Our Risk Advisory team offers services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and private companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of innumerable small and medium, fast-growing, and large companies.
We're passionate about what we do because we know our role is to give our clients more control of their operational and financial processes. By managing risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network, we help our clients spot pitfalls before they become problems, weigh the pros and cons and connect the dots so they can make informed, intelligent and insightful decisions that help them take mitigation actions and maximise opportunities.
Thanks to the strong development of our business, and in order to reach the ambitious targets we set for ourselves in developing the French-speaking parts of Brussels and Wallonia, we are currently looking for a talented (f/m) French speaking professional within our FORT Operations team:
(Senior) Manager Operational Assurance Brussels/Wallonia
Work you'll do
* Develop an integrated risk management program that best fits the client risk appetite and the organisation's needs
* Implement a holistic, proactive approach to manage risk and controls, and…
* …hereupon-based, help design and implement change in the organization to address key issues
* Analyze operational processes, identify the associated risks, improve the effectiveness and efficiency, rationalize, optimise or (re)design core operational processes and systems, and come up with action plans to mitigate the risks and to bring the business back in control
* Increase visibility, enhance the decision making process, help them get a view of key business sensitivities and their impact, and support strategic decisions
* Participate and provide input in our regular business and management meetings, and be part of the future development of our team, service and solution offerings. This includes taking people management and business development decisions.
* You have a master's degree in economics or engineering or equally by experience
* You have a strong financial background and 6 to 12 years of experience in at least one of the following areas:
+ Business Process Risk Management - Design/Reengineering
+ Risk Management
+ Internal Control optimisation
+ Internal Audit
* External audits, Consulting or Project Management experience is an asset.
* Management experience is an asset
* You have an affinity with technology, are familiar with analytics tools and techniques, as well as the developments and trends in automation
* You are proficient with the MS-Office suite; in particular with Excel and Powerpoint
* You have a genuine curiosity for understanding how organisations operate (business processes), challenge the status-quo, and have a critical mindset
* You are hands-on, results-oriented and quality-driven with outstanding analytical skills
* Thanks to your good social and communication skills you know how to adapt to different types of environments
* You have the ability to influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, you lead by example and establish confident relationships with increasingly senior people
* You are a true team player, and can also work independently
* You can adapt to different environments thanks to your interpersonal skills
* You are fluent in Dutch or French and English
* Certifications like CIA, CISA, Prince2 or PMP are a plus
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
* Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
* Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
* Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
* Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction.
What's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
* Challenges on the business market and opportunities to create value for companies makes your function stimulating.
* You'll work in a dynamic, collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous learning and coaching are part of the people-focused culture.
* You'll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
* Offices based in Brussels, Liège, and Charleroi.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities that surround us - always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.
: Risk Advisory
: Risk Advisory