(Senior) Manager in Customer Strategy & Experience Design
(Senior) Manager in Customer Strategy & Experience Design (190000V5)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Digital is the future and the future is digital. Inspired by the possibilities technology presents, our team creates and develops disruptive innovations and forward-looking processes. It's what keeps us bringing our best to work every single day. Passionately inquisitive, we help our clients to rethink how they connect with customers, then support them in shaping digital strategies that speak to consumers in a way that makes sense.
Work you'll do
* You'll be in charge of managing digital business development projects in the sales/presales phase, focusing on conceptualisation, solution design and business transformation with a technology component
* You'll be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including content management systems, site launches, online tools, web applications and campaigns
* You'll deliver the highest quality development, methodology and process enhancements to our clients and ensure all projects under their remit are delivered on time and on budget
* You'll take the overall lead to shape & deliver projects, and develop relationships with the business stakeholders on ongoing and future projects. You will monitor overall quality of the business implementation.
* You have 8 to 15 years of experience in the field of Consulting, with an agency and/or with an international corporation.
* You have a master's degree in business or in engineering.
* You have proven digital project delivery experience in complex environments.
* You have the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, manage risk, and thrive under high-pressure deadlines.
* You have worked in an Agile/Scrum framework and have experience in applying Design Thinking on projects.
* You have the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, manage risk, and thrive under high-pressure deadlines
* You can identify, analyze and manage risks, issues, change, etc.
* You have the ability to develop relationships, establish credibility with and instill confidence in clients
* You can work closely together with a wide range of stakeholders on a variety of business areas
* You're entrepreneurial and collaborative by nature
* You have the ability to plan and execute a project to deliver a superior client experience
* You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. English is mandatory, French and Dutch are a strong plus.
What's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You'll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and many unique learning opportunities are offered. You'll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
: Customer & Marketing