Senior IT Recruiter
Serco is a FTSE 250 international service company that improves the quality and efficiency of essential services that matter to millions of people around the world. The work we do for EU, National and local governments involves us in the most important areas of public services.
We are currently looking for an English and French speaking IT Recruiter to join our central Recruitment team, the position will be based at the Serco offices in Brussels.
Working as part of our European Recruitment team, the IT Recruiter works as part of a team overseeing customer requirements primarily situated within EU Government institutions, located in Brussels and Luxembourg.
You will be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment process within our established prestige contracts.
Main duties include:
* Support recruitment effort for multiple projects both the majority of which are Technically focused IT requirements.
* Actively sourcing, qualifying and closing candidates.
* Building Talent Pools
* Liaising / managing relationships with Stakeholders throughout the business.
* Arranging and performing interviews.
* Using a variety of selection criteria to determine suitable candidates.
* Record all information relating to the recruitment process and provide this information on request; update both candidate & customer information and store / maintain template documents
* Assisting with general recruitment queries.
The Ideal Candidate
* Min one year of experience of working in an agency environment or competitive recruitment environment - full lifecycle responsibility - INCLUDING CLOSE.
* Experience of working in a Recruitment Agency and/or Competitive environment, understanding the importance of identifying high quality candidates, ahead of our competition.
* HIGHLY MOTIVATED
* Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment, while liaising effectively with Serco managers based on-site at locations across Europe.
* Excellent phone/F2F negotiation, influence and closing skills.
* Ability to manage a large number of live vacancies at any time.
* Stress resistant.
* I.T. proficiency including MS Office, Outlook. Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems, Job Boards and Video interview systems would be an asset but training will be provided.
* Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
* French language skills required but flexibility could be applied for an exceptional Recruiter.
Competitive salary + EXCELLENT Monthly bonus (per placement) + benefits
About the Company
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ's a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
Serco European Agencies
Salary Salary information available upon application.
Job Reference B018/SO/2020
Contract Type Permanent
Closing Date 31 May, 2019
Job Category HR
Location Brussels, Belgium
Date posted 13 February, 2019
* Add to watchlist
* Print this job
* Refer a friend for this job
Your email address
Your friend's email address