Nos offres d'emploi
Senior IT Manager
Nous recherchons un
Senior IT Manager
Type de contrat
Métier / fonction
Reporting to the CIO you will have overall responsibility and will be leading the IT function to ensure that our business platform with its applications is enhanced for the future while maintaining uptime and stability.
In this position you will be leading and building various teams who report directly to you: the application development and delivery team, the testing team and the infrastructure team.
You will also manage all associated strategic and vendors/supplier relationships in order to deliver services to the business in line with the agreed business and IT strategy.
(You will be in charge of business systems, process and technical solutions, and application and infrastructure solutions design).
Your key responsibilities / objectives:
* Lead the execution of the technology strategy and technology platforms.
* Implement technical standards and enable adherence to them for product development and operations.
* Anticipate and respond to technology changes.
* Responsible for a large part of the IT budget.
* Implementation of IT governance frameworks, policies and processes.
* Plan and develop IT strategy and associated roadmaps.
* You hold a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent discipline. Professional certifications (PMP, ITIL, Lean, Agile, etc) are a plus.
* Proven experience as IT Manager in above mentioned fields of discipline or a similar managerial role.
* Strong knowledge of IT design and development, systems and infrastructure, and implementation.
* Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills.
* Experience in the Financial Services or Consumer Finance industry (Credit Systems) is considered a plus.
* You are fluent in English and you speak one of either Dutch and/or French.
* A challenging position with high learning and career opportunities within a strong international group.
* A permanent employee contract with a competitive salary and extensive benefits (company car, pension plan, meal vouchers, etc.).
AlphaCredit is the market leader for consumer credits in Belgium and Luxembourg and is part of the BNP Paribas Group. From our offices situated at the Brussels Central Station we offer all possible credit solutions to our professional partners or directly to our customers. AlphaCredit continues to grow and is constantly on the lookout for new colleagues!
Communication Manager Individuals - Daily Banking (m/v/x) - [Enabler]
Communication Manager Individuals - Daily Banking (h/f/x) - [Enabler]