(Senior) HR Transformation Consultant
(Senior) HR Transformation Consultant (190000CR)
At Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital practice, the worlds of business, people, and technology intersect to transform the way our clients work. We are a leading and trusted advisor and implementation partner, working with companies and governments around the world.
Our HR Transformation team is committed to helping our clients achieve the full benefits of their HR strategy and transformation. We believe the success of any HR transformation extends beyond the creation of capacity. We focus on building the capability, credibility and community to deliver high impact within the business. For three decades now, our team has focused exclusively on HR - continuously investigating and steering the future of HR.
As a part of the team, you will …
* Become a trusted advisor to our clients in the transformation of the HR function, improving the efficiency of HR service delivery and positioning HR as a High Impact player in the business;
* Guide our clients through the assessment of their existing HR function in terms of organization, processes and technology, highlighting the areas of improvement and developing recommendations to evolve towards a best-in-class HR function;
* Continuously develop your knowledge and insights on HR-trends, HR service delivery models, core HR-processes, and the use of enabling technology in the world of HR.
* You have 2 - 7 years of relevant working experience, including client-facing consulting experience;
* You have an excellent understanding of the HR function and up-to-date insights in its domain;
* You have a consultant's DNA - you're flexible, driven, professional, communicative, efficient, client-centric, and a team player;
* You have an affinity with technology and the ways it transforms todays way of working;
* You have a real 'can do' attitude and an unquenchable thirst for new learning opportunities;
* You enjoy thinking outside of the box and coming up with innovative and creative client solutions;
* You have a university degree. A post-graduate degree is an asset;
* You are fluent in English and Dutch and/or French.
* A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are limitless;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
* A large diversity in project engagements;
* A team of more than 140 enthusiastic and entrepreneurial colleagues who are passionate about what they do;
* The opportunity to take part in shaping the world of HR and Deloitte as a whole;
* Our business activities are centralized in Deloitte's Gateway office based in Brussels (Zaventem). Projects could be both nationally (BE) or internationally (EU) based.
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
: Human Capital