Senior HR Partner GBS
Belgium, Brussels, Brussels, Brussels - ENGIE Tower
Global Business Support
CSP00000243 Requisition #
We are looking for a Senior HR Partner. Are you attracted by this challenge? Will you become our new HR colleague?
* as an HR Business Partner, you have a multifaceted package of duties that starts with the promotion and further implementation of the HR strategy
* you will act as a contact person for employees for soft and hard HR topics. You are the contact person for HR issues and answer questions from employees about internal mobility, social legislation, employment conditions, etc
* in collaboration with the employees and line management, you help to determine personal development plans, which you also monitor. If necessary, you take the necessary actions together with the employee and the management to adjust the development objectives
* you support the line management in the recruitment of new talent, you oversee the smooth intake and provision guidance to candidates and ensure the effectiveness and coherent application of HR processes, where necessary in conjunction with the support provided by the competence centres
* you contribute to the further development of the line management's people management competencies
* you offer support with the modelling and monitoring of personnel planning in the context of organisational requirements/changes
* you offer support with the further development of collective and individual labour relations and a good social climate, in accordance with the relevant legislation, agreements and articles of association
* you are very open to change within the organisation, and for HR matters in particular you are a driving force behind such change: you can shape and implement it so that it is aligned with the business ambitions of GBS
* you have a master's degree in human resources, law, psychology, social sciences, economics or other human sciences, or equivalent by experience
* you have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role (HR Partner)
* you are a strong team player and actively embody ENGIE values
* you can adopt a flexible stance in a continuously changing environment, you have a service-oriented approach and you enjoy networking
* you are self-confident and work proactively
* by communicating openly (in fluent Dutch and French) you create transparency and mutual trust. You are easily approachable; you are familiar with giving and receiving constructive and clear feedback
* colleagues describe you as someone with a passion for HR, a people-oriented person who takes on his/her responsibilities energetically and does not hesitate to get actively involved in recruitment and selection, onboarding and other operational processes
One of the world's leading energy suppliers, ENGIE is active throughout the energy chain, in electricity and natural gas, upstream to downstream. By putting responsible growth at the heart of its businesses (energy, energy services and the environment), ENGIE intends to meet the major challenges of satisfying energy needs, guaranteeing the security of supply, combatting climate change and optimising the use of resources.
Founded in July 2014 and endowed with managerial authority, GLOBAL BUSINESS SUPPORT (GBS) now has close to 2,000 employees spread throughout several countries and entities who coordinate their work to provide top-quality business support to ENGIE BUs and NewCorp.
GLOBAL BUSINESS SUPPORT now comprises seven Business Support Units: Purchasing, Consulting, Finance, Real Estate and Logistics, Legal, Human Resources, and Information Systems. The company is striving to utilise its remarkable development to become ENGIE's preferred provider of support services and the trusted partner of the Group's operational entities.
ENGIE offers you
* a highly competitive salary & fringe benefits package
* a wide range of training & development opportunities
* a priority to internal mobility by first presenting new vacancies to our employees
* a healthy work/life balance is considered as important
* a wide range of formal and informal networks
Your HR contact person
Workplace: Boulevard Simon Bolivarlaan 34-36, 1000 Brussels
* Posting Date: Aug 1, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.