Senior Functional Analyst
For one of our clients, we are looking for an experienced functional analyst to take part for shaping up the next generation of Health IT Systems.
Languages: English (mandatory) and Dutch / French (good to have).
Employment Type: Permanent or Freelance
Start date: ASAP
Successful candidates will be expected to
- Create, design and draft functional analysis / design / functional architecture documentation to help stakeholders understand, plan and implement requirements;
- Take part and lead in customer / product owner interviews to produce functional design documentation that can further be used to split into User Stories;
- Take part in the analysis phase of technical and business projects;
- Analyze and identify pain points in existing applications and interview different stakeholders;
- Estimate functional analysis related work;
- Work with different QA teams to help build test plans;
- Contribute and produce solid functional architecture artifacts, business / technical capability maps, business analysis documentation, business project processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering, Information Technologies, Software Engineering, Data Engineering, Civil Engineering, Commercial Engineering or a related field;
- At least 10+ years of experience in IT, 5+ of which is active functional analysis positions (functional analyst or business architect);
- Experience in documenting AS-IS and TO-BE functionalities of a given solution;
- Experience in analyzing complex ecosystems with advanced data collection and data processing processes;
- Expertise in some of the following technologies is a huge plus: JAVA, Angular, Form.io, Linux, SAS, SAS VIYA, DB2, Drupal;
- Expertise in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Reporting, Distributed Data Collection;
- Experience in information architecture, information modelling, HL7 / FHIR, Clinical Building Blocks (Zorg Informatie Bouwstenen – ZIBs);
- Experience in big data, statistical analysis, cloud migrations, service oriented architecture, integration architectures, event-driven systems, distributed data collection systems;
- Certifications: TOGAF, PRINCE 2, PMP , ITIL certifications;
- Project and/or program management, process management, delivery management experiences are a plus.
- Able to process multiple sources of information at the same time, digest and document them, about large number of projects;
- Excellent articulation, presentation, negotiation and leadership skills
What we offer:
ATCON is a Belgium-based IT consulting firm established with a vision to empower businesses using the latest technologies and provide best-in-class IT services to our clients. We are specialized in areas of Digital Transformation, Performance Management (EPM), Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, and NextGen innovations. Some of the benefits we offer:
- Join a young and dynamic company that values people.
- A contract with an attractive salary package and additional perks based on the performance.
- A flexible work environment where personal growth and entrepreneurship are encouraged.
- Relatively flat structure and opportunity to be a part of an international team.