Senior Financial Analyst-1805628659W
Janssen Pharmaceutica NV is part of the world's largest healthcare company, Johnson & Johnson, and enjoys an international reputation for pharmaceutical innovation and quality. There currently is a vacancy in the Finance department supporting the Beerse manufacturing plant. This plant is producing large scale liquids, creams, sterile & transdermal pharmaceutical products as well as over the counter liquids & creams for the Consumer area.
In this position, the Senior Financial Analyst will be a member of the Janssen Supply Chain Beerse department and will report to the Senior Finance Manager. His/her responsibilities consist of:
* Daily financial support and business partnering for areas within JSC Beerse Manufacturing:
* Analysis, review and consolidation of monthly and quarterly results: preparation and review of budget versus actual analyses (for investments, departmental expenses and headcount).
* Responsibility for the financial closing procedures (in accordance with the Sarbanes-Oxley guidelines)
* Responsibility to challenge business assumptions, develop business cases, identify and implement process improvements (Cost Improvement projects/ Kaizen/ Yellow or Green Belt/ …)
* Educate business partners on financial issues and concepts, ranging from daily operations up to long term capital investments.
* Assist the business in the yearly Business Plan Process: preparation of templates, support detailed preparation, consolidation of input, challenge results, prepare reporting.
* Manage in close cooperation with Janssen Business Services the yearly process of standard costing for products.
* Prepare business cases for projects, capital expenditures and new product introduction costing analysis in close cooperation with project managers.
* Ad hoc projects.
Next to extensive exposure to the plant business partners, the role offers a broad variety in contacts with other finance groups, such as Janssen Business Services/ global JSC Finance/ Consumer/…
* A University degree in Finance/Economics;
* 4 to 6 years of relevant business experience is preferred;
* Fluency in Dutch and English is required;
* The ability to work pro-actively, independently and in team across geographic boundaries;
* Strong analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills;
* Customer focused and continuously looking for process improvements and results, taking into account the needs of business partners;
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines;
* Ability to think creatively and work in a team environment;
* Very good command of MS-Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint); Command SAP R/3 is a plus.
What's in it for you…?
"Caring for the world, one person at a time…"
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)