SENIOR ENGINEER NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Job ID 279749BR
Position Title SENIOR ENGINEER NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Apply to Job
5! That's de number of brand new BIOTECH products that will be launched in Puurs in the coming year.
A senior engineer new product development acts as a project lead at Site for technical/manufacturing/engineering projects during the Life Cycle of a theses Biotech products from the launch until the product gets to the market. To achieve this you will ensure coordination and alignment across global and local functions.
Embrace the future of the Biological organization and join the team.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Setup and lead local cross-functional teams, to ensure optimal realization of Site strategies and ensure Site objectives can be reached during ongoing life-cycle activities regarding: Customer service-level, COGS, Inventory, Compliance
* Setup and lead local and global cross-functional project teams, to ensure time to market / implementation of all on-going life-cycle activities.
* Drive the Evaluation, support definition the scope of projects
* Support preparation of business cases incl. financial evaluation (ROI, NPV), provide -reports/updates, to facilitate Management decision-making on life cycle activities
* Define and establish the submission and implementation strategy with all stakeholders in alignment with the brand strategy
* Define and establish the master data strategy together with MDG to ensure an early master data modelling for all Life Cycle Projects
* Ensure information flow to Commercial operations and sites to reflect baseline planning and updates to plans are reflected in SAP
* Drive the definition of project milestones and ensure, project implementation is done according to the agreed timelines
* Identify potential risks and elaborate contingency plans as appropriate, communicate project progress and deviations
* Align inventory level for launch products with brand lead and SNP
* Align bridging-/contingency- stocks for change projects, transfers, pruning and divestment projects with responsible brand lead and SNP
What you'll bring to the role:
* Master Degree in a scientific field
* Dutch - English, with strong oral and written communication skills
* Min 8 years' experience preferably in Pharmaceutical Environment
* Experience in complex, structured multinational and rapidly evolving environments
* Knowledge of supply chain is key
* Excellent project Management skills
* Strong leadership and action oriented
* Good sense of urgency and ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
We offer you a challenging, international and interdisciplinary work environment. Investment in people is a priority for Novartis. We offer a range of possibilities for personal development and career opportunities within the group to motivated, qualified people. We offer you a competitive salary and benefit package. Your office will be based in Puurs. Novartis supports a flexible work-life integration.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Division Novartis Technical Operations
Business Unit NTO ASEPTICS
Company/Legal Entity ALCON BEL
Functional Area Technical Operations
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular