Senior Drupal Developer
We are urgently looking for a Senior Drupal Developer for one of the European Institutions in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English.
As Senior Drupal Developer you develop, improve, and maintain web tools, products, services, and standardized IT models serving front-line needs.
“All positions are open for EU citizens.” If you currently live abroad and want to work in Brussels, please apply and we will get in touch with you ASAP. This position is also open for employees who are open to long-term assignments. Candidates need to be fluent in English. A Work permit is required.
We understand that a job abroad is a big step, what can you expect of us?
ALL EUROPEAN CAREERS will support and advise you during the whole procedure (assistance with finding an apartment, where to register, opening a bank account, how to request child allowance, etc.) and provide a relocation package for AEC employees and AEC freelancers.
Tasks and Responsibilities – Senior Drupal Developer:
- Design of Drupal web applications;
- Coordination of the implementation and review of the technical architecture of the Drupal sites;
- Design and development of components and building blocks for the Dashboard and other Drupal sites;
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems with Drupal;
- Data Analysis and modeling;
- Production of technical documentation and user guidelines;
Profile – Senior Drupal Developer:
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Excellent knowledge of Drupal front-end and back-end;
- Knowledge about responsive, multi-device development (e.g. desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone);
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, AGILE);
- Knowledge of relational database systems;
- Ability to cope with fast-changing technologies used in application developments;
- Technical support experience;
- Fluent in English;
Start date: ASAP
Employment time: Full-time, Long-term