Senior Developer User Interface
The Centre of Excellence (CoE), IBM (Planning) Analytics is looking for a Senior Developer – User Interface. Within the team of developers, this role will be the focal point for all reporting and dashboarding initiatives, taking a leading role in the design and development of reports. While the current reporting catalogue is functional, there is a drive to become more intuitive in the design, incorporating more user feedback and modern feel.
If you are seeking for a position with great freedom and flexibility this is the role for you!
At Eurofins, work is more than a job - it's a calling: to build, grow and support the ever-evolving platform of Advanced Analytics. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with internal customers/stakeholders and to sell. To expand applications. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible.
You will be ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of Eurofins' most edge-breaking challenges.
Working in Agile environment, you will be responsible for gathering requirements from business and designing the End-to-End process. You will take a leading role in projects as the user design lead and being the sparring partner for front-end decisions.
As senior developer you will also:
- Design reporting and dashboarding templates with the senior stakeholders and establish governance standards.
- Actively identify new areas of improvement for the reports and user interface.
- Work closely with the technical team (Senior Architect & Developers) to ensure data is provided to the users.
- Take a leading role in projects as the user design lead and being the sparring partner for front-end decisions.
- Develop new reports and dashboarding capabilities in PAW, PAX, Active Forms and TM1 Web.
Ideally you would be educated up to Bachelor level in Computer Science, Accounting or Finance, have excellent English skills and minimum 3 years of experience in either an end user or consulting role.
Other requirements include:
- Work experience with IBM Planning Analytics (recent versions), including Planning Analytics Workspace (PAW) Front-End.
- Work experience with IBM Cognos Analytics (CA), recent versions.
- Solid experience in Agile / DevOps Environment.
- Experience with any backend technology.
- Good working knowledge of RestAPIs
- Strong background and interest in reporting, dashboarding and data visualization.
- An eye for detail and a mindset that believes presentation is key.
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting is an asset
- An interest in new technology and trends within the field of analytics
- Naturally curious and always looking to improve
- International experience in a dispersed global team environment is preferred
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Please send us the English version of your resume.