(Senior) Consultant Operational Assurance (190000JE)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
As a (Senior) Consultant, you will be part of the team focussing on "Operational Assurance"
You will be engaged on projects related to operational, supply chain & back-office processes; either as an advisor to the client or as part of the client's team by providing hands-on temporary support:
* Operational audits
* Organizational review & redesign (e.g. outsourcing, centralization)
* Business process optimization & standardization
* Supply chain planning & management
* Inventory control & optimization
* Project & change management
* Preferably, you have a Master's degree in Economics or Engineering.
* You have ideally 2 to 6 years' experience with Operational Assurance and risk management in back office and supply chain, with either a top tier consulting firm or a leading industry organization.
* You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, English and French.
* You have a proven ability in service delivery expertise in a public sector or commercial environment.
* You have a keen interest in building relationships across organizational boundaries.
* Strong interpersonal skills and a drive and desire to deliver top quality service to clients.
* You have a strategic vision for long-term growth and development of the team and firm.
* You are a hands-on person, risk-focused, result-oriented and quality-driven and you have outstanding analytical skills.
* Thanks to your good social and communication skills you know how to adapt to different environments.
* A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged.
* A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching.
* An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
* Real career opportunities.
: Risk Advisory
: Risk Advisory