Senior Consultant Modelling & Reporting
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
Within Finance and Operations Risk Transformation (FORT), we audit and advise organisations on their finance, operations and procurement functions, processes and technology risks.
Within our FORT Risk Advisory department in Zaventem, we are currently looking for a (m/f):
Senior Consultant Modelling & Reporting
As a Senior Consultant you will be joining our team of business & financial modelers. This team supports a wide range of engagements ranging from business planning, cash flow forecasting, project finance (DBFM models), working capital planning, corporate recovery, supply chain logistics & production planning, reporting and financial risk management. In addition, the team also develops various tailor-made Excel-based tools and solutions to specific client problems.
You will be trained and coached in order to develop your skills, finance & business knowledge, management and business development capabilities.
You will help our clients by applying your financial & business expertise and modelling skills to:
- Increase visibility on financial (cash) situation;
- Achieve greater confidence in business plan feasibility;
- Comply with creditor's debt coverage requirements;
- Get a view on key business sensitivities and their impact on financial projections;
- Achieve greater accountability for implementing business plan actions and broader support for strategic decisions;
- Manage financial and business risks;
- Build and monitor solid DBFM models before, during and after contractual negotiations;
- Create insights and efficiency gains into supply chain logistics & production planning;
- Develop tailor-made Excel and/or VBA solutions to specific client issues;
- Design dashboards and automate reporting tools.
- You obtained a master degree in business economics or engineering or equally by experience;
- You have a strong financial and business background and 3 to 5 years of experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Project finance;
- Cash flow forecasting;
- Business & financial planning;
- Supply chain logistics and production planning;
- Corporate recovery;
- Management reporting;
- Business & financial risk management;
- Audit, Consulting, Banking or Investment Management experience is an asset;
- You are an expert in Microsoft Excel and VBA;
- You have solid experience with data visualization and dashboarding tools like Tableau, Qlik and PowerBI;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access and SQL is an asset;
- You are a hands-on person, result-oriented and quality-driven and you have outstanding analytical and project management skills;
- You are a team player, but can also work independently;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French;
- Thanks to your good social and communication skills you know how to adapt to different types of environments.
- A dynamic working environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A unique opportunity to combine your finance skills, your business development skills in a client oriented environment;
- The ability to be a well-trained and solid financial & business professional.