(Senior) Consultant HR Technology (190000CA)
At Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital practice, the worlds of business, people, and technology intersect to transform the way our clients work. We are a leading and trusted advisor and implementation partner, working with companies and governments around the world. For three decades now, our teams have focused exclusively on HR and are continuously investigating and steering the future of HR.
Our HR Technology consultants are committed to helping our clients both in defining their HR Technology strategy and architecture, as well as in maximizing the potential value of this strategy and architecture in an increasingly complex and unpredictable HR Technology market. We support our clients from business case, over vendor selection, to actual implementation of the technology and support. Through this broad experience, we gained insights in the latest developments and trends, and know how clients can take advantages from them. We demonstrate to our clients how they can future-proof their systems.
Regardless of the actual HR systems and/or HR modules, we believe the success of any HR technology extends beyond a flawless implementation. We focus on a true integration of technology in the HR organization of the client. Throughout the HR Technology project, we rethink the existing HR processes, the HR experience of employees and managers, as well as the necessary change required to fully adopt the new system(s). We build the necessary capabilities, to deliver a lasting, impactful, and positive transformation at our clients.
* You will act as a trusted advisor to our clients in the strategy and/or implementation of HR technologies - improving the value from the HR Technology and positioning HR as an impactful player in the business;
* You will shape and execute HR technology solutions, including the (re)alignment of the HR strategy with the solution of choice, (re)designing the process, configuration and integration of the solution in legacy systems and processes, innovative communications, and workshop facilitation;
* You will work closely together with your project team, stakeholders at the client, and technology providers to ensure a qualitative project delivery;
* You will continuously develop your knowledge and insights on the use of enabling HR technologies, integration of these technologies in the architecture of the client, the desired employee experience, as well as general HR-trends.
* 3 to 7 years of relevant experience, including client-facing consulting experience;
* (Functional) expertise in one or multiple HR Technology solutions, such as Workday, SAP HCM/Successfactors, Oracle Cloud HCM/Taleo, or other…
* Outstanding ability to translate Business Objectives to functional and technical requirements;
* An excellent communicator, a charismatic relationship builder, and a strong team player;
* Intellectual curiosity combined with excellent analytical skills;
* You thrive in an international environment and are open to travel where needed;
* University degree with a background in engineering, IT, HR, economics or equivalent. A post-graduate degree is an asset;
* Fluent in English + Dutch and/or French. Additional languages are a plus.
* A challenging and innovating environment where personal development and growth opportunities are limitless;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
* A large diversity in project engagements;
* A team of more than 140 passionate, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial colleagues;
* Our business activities are centralized in Deloitte's Gateway office based in Brussels (Zaventem). Projects could be both nationally (BE) or internationally (EU) based.
: Human Capital