(Senior) Consultant Energy, Infrastructure & Utilities (180000SN)
* Fascinated about how energy, infrastructure and utilities will reshape our way of living in the future?
* Passionate about delivering tailored solutions to a diverse set of clients in the Energy, Infrastructure & Utilities Industry:
* Power & Utilities
* Oil & Gas
* Water & Waste Water
* Waste & Environmental Services
* Renewable Energy
* Civil Infrastructure (road, rail, etc.)
Intellectually curious and eager to challenge existing paradigms?
Considering learning and knowledge sharing as key for your professional development?
Curious about new methodologies and market trends?
Ready for a tailor-made career where you will fine-tune your analytical and critical thinking skills?
Thanks to the strong development of our business, we are currently looking to strengthen our Energy, Infrastructure & Utilities team in Zaventem with a talented (m/f):
(Senior) Consultant Energy, Infrastructure & Utilities
As (Senior) Consultant you will assist clients in:
* Setting up Operational Excellence initiatives in order to embed continuous improvement in the organization using Lean Six Sigma or Total Quality Management methodologies;
* Enhancing the Asset Management decision making process and ensuring optimal allocation of resources by making the right trade-offs between repair, maintenance and replacement decisions;
* Getting grip on the asset life-cycle-costs by analyzing and optimizing revenues and costs;
* Improving the data & information management processes and turn data into insights by using advanced analytics;
In addition, you will be actively involved in business development and sales activities in order to grow our services to the industry, and you will be part of a team that's closely connected to the international experts in our global network.
* You obtained a master in engineering or business engineering or equally by experience;
* You have a strong industry background and 2 - 5 years of experience in at least one of the following areas:
* Business Process Management;
* Operational Excellence;
* Asset Management;
* Infrastructure investment projects;
* Data & Information Management;
* Operations Research;
* Statistical Analysis;
Consulting or Project Management experience is an asset;
You are a hands-on person, result-oriented and quality-driven and you have outstanding analytical skills;
You are an active listener driven by client service excellence ;
You are a team player, but can also work independently;
You are fluent in English and Dutch; French and German are an asset;
Thanks to your good social, communication and presentation skills you know how to adapt to different types of environments and audiences.
We offer you
* A dynamic working environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
* An attractive and competitive salary, including various benefits;
* A stimulating function with high-level responsibilities.
Don't hesitate and upload your CV and motivation letter in 5 easy steps (5 minutes).
Deloitte has grown to be the leading professional services firm in Belgium, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. We offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies in the Energy, Infrastructure and Utilities industry. Thanks to a strong industry focus and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a whole range of small and large companies in this industry.
: Risk Advisory
: Risk Advisory