Senior consultant Digital Customer Experience - Touchpoint Transformation (2018 - G13) (3845)
January 11, 2018
Do you have a passion for Digital and for Transformation? Do you have experience in Financial Services, Telecom & Media, Energy & Utilities or Retail? Do you enjoy the thrill of supporting organizations through the rational, political and emotional complexities of true Digital Transformations? Are you an expert in customer experience, ecommerce and/or customer analytics? Then we have a great opportunity for you at Capgemini Consulting!
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organization of the Capgemini Group, specializing in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Main purpose of your role
A Senior Consultant at Capgemini Consulting will focus on the analysis, design and development of solutions for clients in a team environment. He/she will collaborate with functional and industry specialists to assist with the strategy and execution of solutions using established processes and methodologies. He/she will contribute to client satisfaction by providing value added services and work products by using individual knowledge and insights. He/she will maintain a focus on detail to ensure deliverables are of the highest caliber, while maintaining an understanding of the big picture. Work will be performed under direct supervision to complete assigned tasks using already established procedures and best practices.
In your role as Senior Consultant Digital Customer Experience you will help our clients on strategic projects and their digital transformation and operate in a multi disciplinary team of consultants. Your focus is to:
* Inspire clients on how they can optimize their customer experience e.g. by launching new products and services, implementing new customer journeys,…
* Research, aggregate and analyze data; synthesize large quantities of information; extract meaningful insights and make recommendations
* Manage a project or work stream in order to deliver solutions or support business transformations
* Spot opportunities for business development
We are looking for candidates who match the following criteria:
* 3 to 5 years of working experience as a management consultant within Financial Services, Telecom, Retail or Energy & Utilities or a background with equal experience at a leading company within one of these industries
* Expertise in Customer Experience (Marketing, CRM, All Channel Experience, Customer Journey design,…). Affinity with related business processes and technologies.
* Strong general consulting skills and the ability to overcome internal barriers through drive and determination
* Graduated a Master's degree in Business or Engineering
* Fluent in Dutch, French and English
* Strong interpersonal skills, enthusiast, results driven and a great team player
* Digital Native, eager to learn and rapidly grow in our organization
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level
* Ability to empathize with clients in politically challenging environments and to work under pressure within given timeframes
December 28, 2017
Master's degree or equivalent