Learning Technology Consultant (190000D5)
Learning for me is …
A shift is going on towards dynamic, self-directed, continuous learning opportunities in the workspace, which has changed the face of 'Learning & Development' in the corporate world. Our team supports clients by transforming and optimizing their learning organization. We pursue alignment of the learning strategy to the business strategy and create leading edge learning programs based on continuous learning. To enable a great learning experience, we develop high-end learning materials supported by state-of-the-art learning technology.
Within Learning Solutions, we are convinced that the experience with the medium is as important as the message. Our technology solutions enable learning in the most ideal conditions and connect employees with coaches, peers and experts, empowering them to control their professional and personal development. Our LMS implementations (e.g. Totara Learn, Cornerstone OnDemand) include integrations with other HR applications, inspiring UX designs, learning analytics, e-commerce functionalities and much more.
What you love to do …
* act as a trusted advisor to our clients in the strategy and/or implementation of Learning Technologies - improving the value of the LMS and positioning the Learning team as an impactful player in the business;
* shape and execute LMS solutions, including the (re)alignment of the learning strategy with the solution of choice, (re)designing the process, configuration and integration of the solution in legacy systems and processes, innovative communications, and workshop facilitation;
* work closely together with your project team, stakeholders at the client, and technology providers to ensure a qualitative project delivery;
* continuously develop your knowledge and insights on the use of enabling learning technologies, integration of these technologies in the architecture of the client, the desired employee experience, as well as general learning trends.
Your digital DNA
* 3 to 7 years of relevant experience, including client-facing consulting experience;
* (Functional) expertise in one or multiple LMS or HR Technology solutions, such as Totara, Cornerstone OnDemand, Taleo Learn, Workday, SAP HCM/Successfactors, or other…
* Outstanding ability to translate Business Objectives to functional and technical requirements;
* An excellent communicator, a charismatic relationship builder, and a strong team player;
* Intellectual curiosity combined with excellent analytical skills;
* You thrive in an international environment and are open to travel where needed;
* University degree with a background in engineering, IT, HR, economics or equivalent. A post-graduate degree is an asset;
* Fluent in English + Dutch and/or French. Additional languages are a plus.
* A challenging and innovating environment where personal development and growth opportunities are limitless;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
* A large diversity in project engagements;
* A team of more than 140 passionate, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial colleagues;
* Our business activities are centralized in Deloitte's Gateway office based in Brussels (Zaventem). Projects could be both nationally (BE) or internationally (EU) based.
: Human Capital