Senior Consultant with Compliance / AML expertise (190000TO)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Governance, Risk and regulation department is part of our Risk Advisory (RA) practice. Our Risk Advisory is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
The Financial Services Industry practice of Deloitte in Belgium offers a wide array of services that are specifically designed for financial institutions in the banking, securities, insurance, investment management and payment industries. In addition to attest and tax, we offer services in areas such as risk management, actuarial services, regulatory compliance, human capital, operations performance and technology solutions.
Visit us at http://mycareer.deloitte.com/be/en
Senior Consultant with Compliance / AML expertise
Within our Governance, Risk and Regulation department in Zaventem, we are currently looking for a Consultant with Compliance / AML expertise.
Towards our clients
* Assist clients with the interpretation of existing and upcoming regulation
* Assist with gap analyses of existing and upcoming regulation and the impact thereof on the day-to-day business of our clients
* Assists with the set-up and performance of ML/FT risk evaluations ("Enterprise Wide risk Assessment")
* Develop practical solutions on how to implement new regulation or to optimize existing regulation within an existing client environment
Towards our regulatory team:
* Reinforce the FSI regulatory team with legal and regulatory compliance and AML expertise
* Work in a team - coach and guide more junior team members
* Support the team in the follow up of regulatory developments and supervisory expectations
* 3 to 5 years of experience within the domain of Compliance / AML
* Deep knowledge of AML/CFT regulation (national and international)
* Be able to work independently
* Good writing skills
* Willingness to travel and work on international projects
* You can express yourself fluently in English both orally and in writing; you have a good knowledge of both Dutch and French
* The occasion to work with a team of other Financial Services Industry consultants (risk measurement experts, risk modelling consultants, actuaries, business process experts, regulatory consultants, …)
* The opportunity to work on both small regulatory projects as well as large-scale implementation or remediation projects
* A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged
* A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching
* An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits.
* Real career opportunities.
* Be able to travel abroad and work on international projects
: Risk Advisory
: Risk Advisory