Senior consultant energy efficiency (Renewable energy)
Diegem, All, Belgium
DIE000RP Requisition #
16 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at www.ey.com/careersbelgium.
EY's Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) department offers companies professional transaction experience, from the strategic analysis phase of the transaction lifecycle, through execution, to transaction integration.
The Real Estate and infrastructure Advisory Services (REAS) team is part of TAS and provides services related to (i) real estate valuation & business modeling, (ii) real estate transaction guidance, capital market and due diligence services, (iii) strategic real estate and international location advice, (iv) infrastructure advice (such as Public Private Partnership (PPP) and project finance), and (v)
As we continue to enhance our position in the Infrastructure Advisory Industry, we currently have a career opportunity in our Team for a Senior Consultant in the Energy Efficiency/Renewable Energy space.
Tasks & responsibilities
You will be responsible for:
* Applying technical and business knowledge to ensure that high-quality results are obtained for all of our clients.
* Providing in-depth research and analysis on different topics. Specific tasks will include: feasibility studies, financial analysis, project finance structuring, risk sharing models, market information research, policy evaluation and development.
* Preparation of technical and financial proposals for the European Commission/ other International Donors and daily management and implementation of awarded assignments
* Liaising and maintaining relationships with a network of EY offices and external stakeholders
* Master's degree in Economics preferably, or Engineering.
* 3+ years of experience in the Energy sector, with a focus on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energies.
* Proven experience in Energy Efficiency/Renewable Energies project financing and bankability analysis
* Project management experience for EU-funded projects and knowledge of the EU's relevant directives, strategies and policy instruments
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent English; knowledge of French will be considered as an advantage
* Proven track record in working with multiple stakeholders (clients, consortia, experts, institutional actors, etc.)
* Excellent organizational skills, flexibility and ability to work under tight deadlines
* A challenging position within a leading international company
* Growth potential within a multidisciplinary team
* Room for personal development and training
* An interesting salary package with fringe benefits
* The position will be based in Diegem