SENIOR CLOUD AND WINDOWS/AD ENGINEER (M/W/X*)
About AXA Tech
Created in January 2002 AXA Technology Services (AXA Tech) is wholly owned subsidiary of the AXA Group. It established to provide IT infrastructure services to AXA companies worldwide, with operations in 61 countries across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. It manages nearly 1 billion euros in IT spending for the group.
More than 3000 people in 16 countries bring all their knowledge and expertise in the group strategy development.
As a Senior Cloud and Windows/AD Engineer in the OSM department, you are responsible for:
- Managing daily operations of about 2600 Microsoft Windows servers spread across two data centers in Germany, multiple AD forests and domains;
- Assist in the further transition of AXA towards cloud technology and work closely together with other teams in different regions in order to achieve all these goals;
- Contribute to initiatives regarding improvements, standardization and migration activities
- Automate activities
- Be a subject matter expert in your domain for high-level and low-level designs
- Implement new solutions within your domain
- Support implementation of audit and security regulations
- Troubleshoot and solve level 3 incidents and problems
- Work closely together with offshore team
As a Senior Cloud and Windows/AD Engineer, you have at least:
- 5 years of experience as a Windows/AD system engineer in an enterprise environment;
- Good technical skills in the following domains:
oPackaging and scripting (Powershell/VBS)
oSCCM is a plus
- Good knowledge in Active directory:
oComplex hierarchy, multiple AD forests and domains
oExternal Forest Trusts
- An experience in integration towards cloud technology:
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing.
And you are also:
- Customer oriented with good communication skills;
- A good planner and organizer with excellent documentation skills;
- Able to learn new techniques autonomously and you are a problem solver;
- Process minded and also opened to changes;
- A good team player who are also assertive;
- Prepared to work as well outside office-hours.
Work location: Brussels or Berchem
Beside the ideal job, AXA Tech offers …
- A competitive Compensation & Benefits package, including a series of personal advantages in line with the market
- A New World of Working offering, among others, flexible working hours and places, as well as 'activity based' working spaces
- Broad evolution possibilities and important internal mobility market allowing to build an exciting career within AXA Group
- Intensive well-being policy
- A specific attention to diversity, which is important at AXA. Whatever your identity, your skills make the difference
- And, most of all, a great work atmosphere and nice colleagues!
Ready to dive in the adventure? Apply for this role without waiting!
[Back to list]
[Send job to a friend] (Please note: this link will open the page in a new browser window.)
[Postuler en ligne] (Please note: this link will open the page in a new browser window.)