Senior Business Analyst - Brussels
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the industrial sector.
As Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- As privileged partner of Sales leadership, develop in depth knowledge of the business, actively participate in sales meetings, budget and forecasting processes, deliver content for business reviews and presentations, advise and provide guidance on commercial strategic decisions, with a specific focus on pricing and commercial conditions;
- Together with Commercial Operations, identify, implement or enhance solutions, tools and technologies that drive Sales efficiency and therefore revenue growth. Design and lead related projects;
- Develop and distribute to Sales leaders and internal stakeholders (ELT, Marketing, Finance, GBUs,…), at different levels of the organization, relevant reporting on sales activity and results, as well as CRM performance indicators, with special focus on the Monthly Sales Report;
- Run pricing impact simulations and provide pricing guidance, assist in commercial conditions negotiations. Collaborate with Commercial Operations to enhance and develop new pricing approval systems;
- Execute adhoc analysis: gather and analyze data, provide and present to the relevant stakeholders' actionable insight and business recommendations;
- Initiate and coordinate cross departmental initiatives to streamline sales processes and improve the organization's efficiency;
- Assess existing reporting and data availability and integrity, as well as future needs. Develop both custom and standardized sales & performance dashboards to improve business understanding and decision making. Identify and develop appropriate applications for data visualisation and analysis
- Partner with sales leaders to run commercial strategical projects;
- Closely work with Sales leaders to accurately and timely deliver on Sales Incentive Plans simulations, calculations, accruals, reporting and communication.
The required profile for the Senior Business Analyst position:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sciences, Economics or any related field;
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a similar position, in a B2B international manufacturing company;
- IT literacy and strong Excel skills are of key importance to the role. Very good knowledge of databases, systems, Business Intelligence applications (QlikView, Oracle Business Objects or other similar tools);
- Languages: Fluent English (written and spoken), any other European language is an asset;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Continuous learner with affinity to new technologies;
- Very strong business acumen;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Customer and results oriented;
- Problem solver, proactive, energetic and dynamic;
- Flexible team player, but who likes to work autonomously;
- Very good organization skills, structured and able to prioritize.
Interested in this position of Senior Business Analyst at a young and dynamic company?
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: