Select which Site you would like to reach:
Java Software Engineer (2019 - G45)
Capgemini provides end to end outsourcing services ranking from production incident resolution to functional evolution scoping from small evolutions to large projects. And this, through technical evolutions/transformations.
In this context, we are looking for Java Software Engineers.
Reporting to the technical leader, we expect the software engineer to:
* Perform developments according to specifications.
* Support the Technical leader during the estimation process
* Be accountable for the quality of his deliverables.
* Commit to deliver developments according to agreed planning & budget
* Provide technical recommendations in case in non SLA Compliancy, problem mgt
* Solve production issues according to SLA
* Lead technical resolution of problems
* Participate to the release/project launches
* Pro-actively inform the technical/team leader of risks
* Master degree
Technical expertise, the software engineer must master:
* JAVA 7 or higher
* Java EE 6 or higher
* Spring 3.2 or higher
* Spring MVC + Spring Webflow
* JPA 2 and Hibernate
* JAXB/JAX-WS/JAX-RS; knowledge of CXF is an asset
* JUnit and Mockito
* Maven 3
* Git and/or SVN; knowledge of Team Foundation is an asset
* Tomcat 6 and Websphere 8.0
* Good understanding of XSD/WSDL creation is an asset
* Good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL is an asset
At least 2 years hands on experience in the technologies mentioned above
Personal skills :
* Team player
* Active listening & comprehension.
* Assertive (do not hesitate to flag issues and concerns).
* Customer and solution oriented
* Qualitative result driven
* Accurate, reliable, flexible
* Able to cope with stress
Master the three usual languages (French, Dutch, English).
January 8, 2019
Bachelor's degree or equivalent