Scrum Master in Digitalization
Location BRUSSEL - BRUXELLES, BELGIUM
Experience level Experienced Hire
Job details sector Information Technology
Share offer Facebook Twitter Linkedin
Accountabilities to the development team
* Helping the team produce high value and high quality products
* Unblocking the team and removing impediments
* Facilitating agile ceremonies
* Coaching the team for agile ways of working
* Help the team to consistently adhere to relevant engineering practices
Accountabilities To The Product Owner And Delivery Lead
* Working with product owner to ensure a clear product vision and the team owns it
* Working with product owner and the team to make sure the team understands the product road map and works on the right tasks at the right time
* Working with product owner to make the sure backlog is in good shape
* Identify and communicate dependencies and make them transparent
* Working with delivery lead to help with multi team coordination and delivery
* Working with delivery lead around quarterly planning, estimation, capacity
Accountabilities To The Organisation
* Work with "neighbor teams" to facilitate delivery
* Participate in cross team activities such as initiate delivery, scrum of scrum, engineering demos etc
* Work with other Scrum Masters and create a "Community of Practice"
* Assist and coach other team with scrum and kanban when necessary
* Help AXA implement and improve on agile methodologies
Skills And Experience
* Experience with working in complex software
* Ability to participate in solution and architectural discussions
* Hands on experience from software development
* A passion and track record in developing outstanding technical teams in fast-paced environments including sustainable improvements to throughput, quality and overall performance
* 3 years experience as Scrum Master and/or Product Owner
* Practical and pragmatic experience of applying a variety of Agile techniques in different environments, and at scale
* Persuasive and compelling communication skills
* Highly analytical and data driven
* You speak at least 2 of the 3 following languages: English, French, Dutch
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean. An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by 'I can be me'.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, 'Learning on the Job' and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our 'New Way of Working': working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.