Scientific Advisor FR/NL/EN
* Requisition ID: WD171662
* Position: Full-Time Regular
* Open date: Jun 12, 2018 1:10 PM
* Functional area: Medical and Clinical
* Required degrees: Not Indicated
Select Locale Email a friend
Interested to know more? With one click you can view the video and already meet the Hiring Manger/ a future Colleague…
* Lead - together with the Head of Pharmaceutical Governance - the copy approval process for (non)-promotional material.
* Review of (non)-promotional material: Ensure compliance regarding promotion of medicines by performing medical scientific evaluation and review (regarding the scientific correctness, references used and legal requirements) of (non)-promotional materials.
* In collaboration with the Medical Affairs responsible, prepare the training material and give training presentations to sales representatives (in the field of Respiratory).
* Support the Pharmaceutical Governance team for the Medical Information questions, the pharmacovigilance activities and the approval of sponsoring requests
Why You?Basic qualifications:
* Diploma: Pharmacist, Scientific Master degree with PhD
* Languages: Dutch, French and English (spoken and written)
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* A keen eye for the details
* Respect of strict timelines
* Sense of advice and expertise
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Patient-focused Research and Development (R&D) is the heart of our business. Our R&D department seeks to discover and develop new vaccines, to protect against diseases where vaccines are not yet available and to improve on those vaccines that already exist. Part of our R&D programme targets diseases particularly prevalent in the developing world, including the World Health Organisation's three priority diseases - HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria. Research into candidate vaccines for other diseases of the developing world, such as dengue are at an earlier stage of development.
When it comes to developing the vaccines of the future, we're looking for real experts in their respective fields who are interested in working in the stimulating environment of an international healthcare company.
We emphasise the value of teamwork and we look for people ready to share our values of transparency, respect, integrity and patient focus.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Pharmaceuticals includes research, development and manufacture of medicines for a variety of serious and chronic diseases. This includes market leading products for Respiratory, Anti-Viral, Central Nervous System, Cardiovascular and Urogenital, Anti-Bacterial, Oncology and HIV.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.