SAP S/4HANA OTC (Senior) Manager
- 8+ years of SAP experience in Sales and Distribution
- Good overview of Order to Cash processes in SAP S/4 and its peripheric integration (CRM, Document management, Finance, Logistics and warehousing)
- Experience in designing and/or implementing SAP Order to Cash processes (CRM integration, Order to Billing, Pricing, Customer Master Data)
- Experience in OTC project management including client interaction.
- Eagerness to work in a team-oriented environment
- Open to travel as part of your project assignment.
- Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Dutch or French and English
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
13th month + holiday allowance
20 + 12 holidays
Laptop and smartphone
Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
Training & learning opportunities
Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
Employee shares purchase plan
And many more!