SAP Lead Developer
As SAP Lead Developer, you make sure all developments on the SAP Platform are done according to SAP best practices. You write technical specifications, help in the development of the solution and assist in the training of your colleagues.
- Higher degree, or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 8 years of development experience in SAP contextSAP ABAP has little secrets for you
- You have strong knowledge of and hand on experience with SAP Fiori / SAPUI5 / OData / Fiori Elements
- You have experience with IDOCs, Adobe Forms, Workflow, webservices (SOAP/REST), Web Dynpro, …
- Experience with recent SAP S/4HANA releases & ABAP CDS is a big plus
- SAP Business Technology Platform experience is a big plus
- Positive, driven and engaged
- Motivated by varied projects and diversified work
- Strong team spirit and customer orientation
- Solution oriented, driven and dynamic
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other language.
Jouw belangrijkste taken1. Take the lead on technical design and development
2. Vacature SAP Lead Developer | Cooder.be
3. Collaborate closely with functional analysts, architects and project managers
4. Collaborate with customers,understand their needs
Amista keeps on growing, so we are looking for motivated people to strengthen our team.
At Amista, fun and a great sense of team spirit are key ingredients. All our consultants are passionate about IT and real experts in what they do. If you are driven, have a positive attitude and are eager to gain expertise and knowledge, then you are the right fit to join our crew. You will be working together with an enthusiastic, professional and talented group of colleagues. You will enjoy the space and trust we offer you to make a real impact in our organization. Of course, we will also support you to keep learning and evolving. By doing so, we achieve extraordinary things because we really like what we do.
- Opgericht in 2014
- 1 kantoor
- 20-50 medewerkers
- 30 is de gemiddelde leeftijd
Wat kan je?
- Business IT
- HBO denkniveau
- Medior, Senior werkniveau
- Nederlands, Engels, Frans sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 3500 - € 5500 bruto per maand
- Glijdende werkuren
- Lease auto
- 13e maand
- Netto onkostenvergoeding
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 36-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 10-20 collega's
- Je werkt samen metSales, HR, IT
- Focus opB2B
- Je werkt voornamelijk met Computersoftware