SAP Data Engineer (1800003D)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
SAP Data Engineer Consultant
An opportunity to work with a dedicated team of data management experts in the area of data management mastering data migration, integration, quality and governance on national and international SAP transformation projects.
Work you will do
We provide our candidates with the opportunity to enhance their capabilities, knowledge and expertise with the emerging technology trends such as robotics, machine learning and S/4HANA by delivering exceptional results for our clients, which ultimately enhances their growth, operations, productivity and efficiency.
Our Technology Capability focuses on both business and technology transformation needs of our clients. We emphasize and value innovation and creativity in areas such as Robotics and Machine Learning. A career that is forward looking while rewarding.
The SAP Data Engineer Consultant at Deloitte will have following main responsibilities and tasks:
* Analyze, advise and define together with international teams the data migration and data integration strategies
* Develop a sustainable data migration framework that is highly reusable, leveraging already existing data solutions
* Design & deliver all phases of data migration projects, i.e. integrating newly acquired company's data
* Utilize SAP's Enterprise Information Management solutions to load, validate, cleanse and match migration data
* Integrate source systems with data management solutions and target systems for a maximum possible automation of the migration process
The full potential of SAP solutions is not just about technology, it is also about driving sustainable business value. At Deloitte Consulting & Advisory, our Analytics & Information Management (A&IM) specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients meet business performance goals and improve processes. Learn more about our A&IM practice.
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
* Bachelor or Master's degree or equivalent in information technology
* Technical knowledge of SAP's Enterprise Information Management portfolio (Data Services, HANA (EIM), MDG, etc.) with a passion to build quality applications hands on
* Knowledge of business partner data domain (CRM, ERP, S/4 HANA) - Material, Contracts/OneOrder model etc. is a plus
* High level of motivation, flexibility and agility
* Fluent in English
* 2+ years professional work experience in IT related to Data Management and Data Migration activities
* 2+ years professional work experience with SAP EIM solutions particularly SAP Data Services or ABAP background