SAP support help desk
18 hours ago
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports more than 750 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
Amaris accompanies the first global companies using SAP in the realization of their worldwide projects. To support the growing activity of our clients, and achieve the ambitious targets of our SAP Competence Center, we are looking for a dedicated and experimented SAP consultant Support help desk
You would provide your expertise in innovative, long term project, and be responsible to design future SAP landscapes, within highly challenging environments:
* Receive and record all requests in our internal ticketing system.
* Handle requests in accordance with SLA.
* Interface with the operational busines.
* Track service requests and incidents.
* Perform technical analyses, code reviews, of ABAP developments in small enhancements as well in larger projects.
* Ensure compliance to existing and development of required data and reporting standards.
* Perform bug fix analyses, recommend and implement solutions.
* Support post-import into production SAP projects or new functionalities.
* Contribute to build and to keep the documentation up to date.
* Contribute to improve the services processes.
* At least 2 years of experience in SAP Support / Help Desk.
* Advanced level of English. French is a nice to have.
* Good knowledge of business processe and interdependencies.
* Ability to train and transfer knowledge.
* Practical "hands-on" experience in supporting SAP ERP (FI-CO-PS-MM-SD-Workflow) and/or SAP Financial Consolidation.
* Good understanding of financial and accounting processes.
If you want to know more about life at Amaris or you need any extra information on the job application you want to apply to, visit our Amaris discussion page. Our ambassadors are here to guide you or answer any question you have.
Offers that might interest you