Salesforce Junior Developer (for Banking / Insurance) (2018 - G73)
April 10, 2018
Capgemini provides a one-stop digital transformation capability through his global Digital Customer Experience (DCX) service line. It includes market-leading research, real deep and broad technology and innovation know-how, as well as SaaS-based integration and other IP assets. These are supported by a best-of-breed digital partner ecosystem, our unique culture of collaboration and our innovative commercial and service models across different sectors. In short, we are empirical, we are collaborative, we are practice driven and we are innovators.
We are looking for a Junior Salesforce.com developer to strengthen our team.
You will become part of the Financial Services practice team where you will be participating in challenging projects supporting our national and international clients in the banking and insurance area to help them achieve their goals.
The Junior SFDC Developer must be able to work on multiple technical projects or portions at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform. He/she will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They may deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
Your Key Responsibilities:
* Understanding business requirements and ability to translate into strategy based technical solutions based primarily on the Force.com platform.
* Collaborating with other developers within to design solutions that efficiently deliver the required enhancements on time and within budget.
* Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions
* Designing and delivering enhancements and new functionality to support the business using the Force.com platform features including: custom objects and fields, workflows, approval processes, Apex Code and Visualforce.
* Experience with Force.com integrations to various systems, platforms, and data migration.
* Salesforce.com related admin responsibilities such as system configuration and data manipulation.
* Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
* Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
* Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
* Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
* Ability to support Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals
* 2+ years of industry experience as a Salesforce.com developer
* Must have historical and proven knowledge and practical application of APEX programming, Force.com APIs, and Web Services
* Strong knowledge of SFDC Integration components (eg, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services)
* Salesforce Developer Certification is a plus
Languages and mobility
* Permanent Residency in Belgium
* Fluent in English
* Preferably Dutch and French with at least one of both on a mother tongue or bilingual level
* Willing to travel
Capgemini is committed to helping you achieve your potential. Together, we'll determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go. At Capgemini, you have the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, make important contacts, build your knowledge base and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. There are different kinds of opportunities available to you in our Outsourcing, Technology or Consulting discipline and the major industries we serve.
Play a role in the team. Use your insight and intellect to influence and lead. Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding.
April 10, 2018
Master's degree or equivalent