Salesforce Functional Consultant / Architect (for Banking / Insurance) (2018 - G73) (3878)
January 11, 2018
Capgemini is looking for a Salesforce.com architects with experience in developing business-critical applications for the Financial Services industry.
This role guides teams that will successfully deliver their Salesforce.com projects.
Candidates should have the following expertise and capabilities:
* Shapes integration architecture solution using Cloud integration patterns and services with other third-party solutions, such as social media analysis solutions;
* Collaborates with internal and client teams to shape design and implement a relevant solution architecture, data model, technical design and integration options;
* Conducts technical analysis and the preparation of technical specifications for Salesforce.com solutions;
* Supports the implementation team with solutions as an expert in the field of Cloud oriented knowledge;
* Coordinates test campaigns to ensure that all technical customizations and configurations follow industry and Capgemini delivery best practices;
* Manages deployment of solution to each environment (e.g. Development, Test, Production);
* Managing teams of highly qualified software development resources (both on-shore and off-shore).
* Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent by experience
* Salesforce.com Developer Certification
* 3 to 5 years of SaaS working experience (IT delivery)
* Minimum 2 years of experience with Salesforce.com configuration and customization with emphasis on the Force.com platform, APEX, VisualForce, Web Services API, Workflows and Integration technologies
* Experience in importing and exporting data in Salesforce.com
* Demonstrated skills in an Object-oriented programming language such as Java/C#
* Able to see a task from a business standpoint, not just a technical standpoint
* Leadership experience in small to medium sized teams
* Very good communication skills (written and oral)
* Excellent command (written and verbal) of French and/or Dutch and English
Languages and mobility
* Permanent Residency in Belgium
* Fluent in English
* Preferably Dutch and French with at least one of both on a mother tongue or bilingual level
* Willing to travel
Capgemini is committed to helping you achieve your potential. Together, we'll determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go. At Capgemini, you have the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, make important contacts, build your knowledge base and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. There are different kinds of opportunities available to you in our Outsourcing, Technology or Consulting discipline and the major industries we serve.
Play a role in the team. Use your insight and intellect to influence and lead. Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding.
January 2, 2018
Master's degree or equivalent