Sales Support Engineer EMEA - SaaS Learning solution - 1800183
Barco's Enterprise division is looking for a Sales Support Engineer to further growth its Learning Experience business segment, which is spearheaded by the weConnect product line.
WeConnect is a solution facilitating active learning in every class across an institute. It is a XaaS solution, a combination of cloud software solution, browser applications and IOT devices interfacing with the Audio Visual components in a class room setting. WeConnect connects classrooms across different campuses delivering engaged remote learning, enabling teachers and students to use their own device to share content and collaborate in class.
You support Sales and Business Development activities in for the weConnect product line in the EMEA region (initial focus on North-West Europe).
You also interact closely with Product Management, and report directly to the VP Learning Experience.
* You accompany your Business Development colleagues on customers' visits to assist them on technical matters, to give demos or technical presentations.
* You also give customer demos at Barco
* You set up & deploy Proof of Concepts at our customers' sites
* You participate in technical meetings with customers (CIO, Head of New Learning, Facility Manager a.s.o.) and partners
* You support sales events (trade shows, open houses,…)
* You provide feedback towards product management of product issues and suggest potential improvements
* Bachelor or Master - engineering background in networking or software.
* A good technical background & practical knowledge of computers, OS (Linux, Windows) and network integration
* Good listening & presentation skills
* Customer oriented
* Able to 'translate' technical matters to an intelligible message
* Willing to travel 60-70% of your time in the EMEA region
Nice to haves:
* Experience in integration with back end systems such as SSO, LMS, SIS
* Experience in integration with AV components (screens, cameras, audio systems)
* Being fluent in another major European language next to English (German, French, Spanish)
* An interesting, challenging job with lots of autonomy in a dynamic team
* A high-tech environment in our new headquarters
* Continuous training & development opportunities through our very own Barco University
* Barco was awarded the Top Employer label in 2016 for its excellent working conditions
Catherine De Wulf